Prison Break

Prison Break

Postby Goldbolt » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:11 pm

<AnE> "Huh?" The easily confused youth would blink softly, head cocked to one side. She didn't quite get what Ristan was implying! Situation? "You mean that I should... not be Marlo's friend any longer?" That was a bit of a crazy suggestion, but she had no time to think it over, suddenly hearing someone yowl and crack. Hard. Thankfully, there was enough chocolate rain-- er, snow on the ground to cushion the guy's fall. Blinking some, she'd tilt her head to one side, hastily closing up Ristan's arm.

Anyone who had been approached by Marcus Gains would find their phones ringing. Even if they were turned off or set to silent.

<Ristan`Alvera> "Non. You should be his friend. Ristan feels it would be better if you corrected him so that he ceases to be so angry and jealous over you." The cajun nodded, then flexed his other arms fingers. They weren't working as great as the firsts, but hell. It was an emergency. "Do you wish to go help? Ristan can keep you safe from harm, but he is not capable of fighting right now."

* Sisip 's phone buzzes. She grabs it, thinking it Jack with an update.. instead it was the Man himself! She picks it up, waving at Marlo wildly, not sure if he had his phone with him.

<Crippler> Drinking in the kinetic charges. Storing it in his body, Crippler reaches to his bag. Ever since getting the news, He kept the helmet in his bag. Not just a showpiece, It helped protect his head from shots, bullets and what not. Then, the phone rings." I guess this I get what I wish for." He looks to Sisip," Ready, Webster?"

* Sunder looks between sis and Marlo for a moment. "Sis, tell me whoever is on the other end knows something about what the bloody hell is going on."

<Crippler> The Helmet locks into place and the jacket comes back on, gloves too...

* Josie growls, having begun to sputter in mounting agitation. A swing of her slender legs, the traction of her abdomen, her hips get rolled upwards with great effort -- Given the relatively narrow expanse by which the lamp has been affixed, it is possible for the girlish thing to plant her feet at either corner of where the overhang meets the adjacent walls. Pressure is put to them, against the sides, so to further accrue the resistance of her unlikely perch there above. The activity is taxing, already burning up the precious supplies of energy stored within her core -- Energy that even now, processed by her mutated biology, has begun to convert into something other and whose manifestation begins to see indigo lightning arcing out from blackened fingertips of the upside-down-hanging girl.

<AnE> "I.. I am not a fighter.." Seven spoke quietly, lowering her eyes. While she had been training, and had the bruises to prove it, she wasn't ready for a fight -- not a real one. The closest thing she had to a fight was her encounter with crazed Cripplet, and that was before she started learning how to fight. 'I am sure that security can handle it."

<Hannibal> had been waiting by the phone ever since he'd suited up. While none of his good toys were in the dorm, he had grabbed a few odds and ends. His dart board darts, the metal towl rod from the bathroom and a length of rope had been attached to his person. The phone would only get off one ring when it would be snatched up by Hannibal. "Hannibal 'ere," said the reptilian man in the Australian accented hiss/snarl that was his voice.

The members of the team all received the same text message, "Report to security booth. NOW." No doubt, it was from The Man.
Sorry, it wasn't a call, mun's a derp. :B

* Sisip has no time for a quickchange, obviously, but she does grab a hairtie. Fighting crime sucked when you had long hair and used wind power. Tying her hair back she flashes Marlo a grin and nods. "You bet your ass." She looks over at Sunder and reaches for his hand, giving it a bit of a squeeze, since she can't hug him due to spikes. "Prisoner escape. Being called up to the bigleagues." She follows Marlo's example and ditches her coat, trotting over beside him and up to the door. "Security time, kiddo." She gives Sunder a wink over her shoulder as she pushes the door open.

* Shannon and there went her cell phone; Shannon had been suited up (as was usual for her but :P) all day ever since the black out. She felt that her energy form was better equipped for this, and unfortunately she was right. From what she saw on the ID on her cellphone (The words: 'THE MAN') This was big... The Team, or what passed as the team was needed. Off she flew! The walking err... flying Nuke made her way out of the girls's dorms and on her way to the guard booth.

<Hannibal> Alright then. Hannibal would check the text messege, leave the phone where it was and opening up his window either jump out of it, jump out and land in a roll, or climb down and make his way with haste to the security booth.

<Crippler> stepped fast. All exhaution had to be pushed away. Focus. There was need of his anger. Crippler looked to Sisip, his voice devoid of Marlo's signature accent." THis will be interesting...Fighting as a Team with no practice."

* Sunder follows right along after sis and crippler "I'm here anyways, mind a tag along?"

<Ristan`Alvera> "Then he will keep you safe here. Ristan promises." A sudden rush of air would blast outward. Then everything settled around the rec halls roof. A few bits of dust remained in the air, slowly orbiting in a fairly large circle. Ristans eyes looked positively focused. It was something that did not happen very often. When it did, people generally got seriously hurt. In fact, the last time it happened the Rec Hall was completely destroyed.

* Josie - From above the Cafeteria door,k outside, the crackling resumes; coming with more purple lightning that comes to life by her fingers. One such arc touches upon the protective plastic casing over the bulb, rending it asunder as soon as it makes contact. Shards of it rain down on the creature's face, causing a few scratches to mar her face. These go entirely unnoticed -- Her eyes remain trained on the bulb, wide and full of hunger.

<Crippler> Looking back at Sunder, the eyeslits of the helmet not showing his black eyes," That's up to THe Man." He looked back, heading to the security booth." If Ristan shows his face, I WILL be knocking him out for his own good. A Simple Warning."

* Sisip keeps pace with Sunder and Marlo, pointing a finger at her young friend as they near the booth. "You will not. Not unless it's for the good of the team.. of course." She winks as she reaches for the door.

<Crippler> He nods," Understood." He follows Sisip in, tightening his gloves.

* Josie - The indigo arcs, haphazard and sporadic in their manifestation, eventually prove even more serendipitous when one of them crackles directly at the bulb, breaking the fragile glass and resulting in sharper shards to cascade down upon the waifish thing's face. It can no longer even matter, the element is right there now, exposed -- That, when next indigo fire breaks at it, it remains there a bridge between the source of energy feeding the burst light and Josie herself. Laughter comes to her, mixing relief with exaltation... and sounding more than passing affected. Thus does it begin to feed on the Campus' electrical system.

<AnE> "Mm. You will find that I am highly adept at avoiding dangerous situations..." One incident aside. Those hadn't been fair odds, however, at the rally. Orcus' crazy girlfriend had TAZED Seven, after all. That was different. She made a face, then took note of the group heading for the guard shack, sauntering over to the edge of the rec center roof and biting down on her bottom lip, "... do you see that?" Tail falling between her legs, she'd cross her arms and tilt her head.

<Ristan`Alvera> "Mm?" Ristan moved over to take a look. "Ahh... it is probably the new team they cobbled together. ... If Ristan was not working so much he would have gone for it. He used to be on the old one." He leaned against the edge of the building with his arms. "Let us watch to see how they do."

Marcus Gains would not be waiting for the team. Instead, standing at the entrance to the booth, in front of a rarely-opened electronic door, was... James. A young recruit to the security force, who'd usher the members in, "Mr. Gains sends his regards. There are several escapees down there and... well, we need you guys to deal with them while security secures the rest of the campus. Just in case they've got friends who can walk through walls."

<Crippler> Looking back at Sunder, Crippler reguards him coldly, as he does with everything," What are you powers?" He liked to know what he was dealing with for teammates

* Sisip gives James a nod as she listens. 'Down there'.. that must have meant the maze that had been mentioned. "Do you have an idea of their powers? Or.. are we going in blind?" She looks at Marlo with a bit of a "pay attention dorkwad" expression.

<Crippler> His head snaps back, hating when he gets that look.

James read over his clipboard, biting his lip, "There's... a few. Um... there's a man who changes into metal and sprouts blades... someone who transforms other people... err.. a teleporter.. we couldn't really get a read on all of their powers when we took them in. I think one of them scrambles power detection."

* Sunder Looks at james, then sis, then towards the parking garage. Grabbing a little firepower from the car was sounding really good at the moment. "Got any spare gear? Some of us aren't walking tanks."

<Hannibal> "Lethal force as last resort, or strictly no kill," is all that Hannibal really had to ask at this point. It was an entirely serious question. He wasn't kill happy at all, but in this line of work sooner or later you had to make the choice. Turning to glance at Sunder, he'd smirk and say, "I have plenty in lockup."

<AnE> "Uh, all right..." Seven tilted her head to one side before settling on the edge of the building's roof, nibbling gently on her bottom lip. It felt wrong to sit around and wait, but she wasn't exactly confrontational, except for, of course, her random bouts of stress-induced violence, "...I hope they all do okay."

<Ristan`Alvera> "He is sure they will be fine. Shannon is with them." Yep. At least one experienced person was around. Ristan moved away from the edge of the building and started to clean out the hot tub. "Do you want to be doin' something?"

<Crippler> winced at the mention of blades. Sharp objects and him were not friends. It was something he couldn't use his kinetics effectively against bladed projectiles or even handled blades.

* Sisip frowns at the idea of someone who can change their appearance. That .. could be bad. She sighs softly, eyes flicking over to Hannibal and nodding a bit, curious as to the answer. She reaches into her black backpack, pulling out the only weapon she carried now that her powers had grown in strength. Strapping the combat knife to her already around her waist belt she goes over the pouches, making sure they were full. Razorblades, glass shards, wood nails, tacks, even a pouch of sand and a small silver bic lighter. She'd left her 'man eating ant farm' at home. She wished she had man eating ants at this point in time.

"Says here not to use lethal force unless your life is in danger... for the most part, the mutants you're dealing with haven't actively tried to hurt anyone. They were fueled by their addiction to Pulse, and now they might not be so inclined to violence." Yeah, right. "Restrain them if you can. Knock them out. Don't kill them unless you've got no choice, so says Gains."

<Sunder> So a nice supply of tazers and zip cuffs seems to be in order...

* Shannon settled down next to Sisip, not quite liking Hannibal's question. She didn't like the possibility of killing. Never had willingly. Shannon hadn't earned the nickname The Pacifist Nuclear Bomb for nothing. Not so strict, she would try and disable, but killing... No, just no. Already Shannon was fine-tuning the strength dials on her suit's blasting valves. She calmed down as the answer came, good. Shannon nodded to james. "Got it."

<Crippler> The info processed in his head: No Killing. Breaking bones did not have to be fatal. A shattered ribcage would drop anyone. His fists clenched as he looked back to the others. He said nothing, waiting for the go ahead to depart for the problem area at hand.

<Hannibal> "Alright, can I get access to lock up?" he'd ask. Han had brought with him a number of tried and tested items that had served him well back home. Glancing to Sunder Han would chuckle. He'd used tasers before, but he was more used to his tranq pistol and rifle. The prior was mainly what he was looking to get, along with a couple of his knives out of lock up.

"Er.. I'd have to get ahold of Gains.." James murmured sheepishly to Hannibal, reaching for his phone and dialing The Man quickly. No answer. He tried again! No answer. Urgh. "He's..not.."

<Jeem> James' fatal mistake: messaging Gains while Dancing With the Stars was on.

<Hannibal> "Great... guess I'll take whatever you blokes have fer standard issue then," he grumbled.

* Sisip stands and sighs, grabbing her backpack that she carried with her at all times. She slips over to the back of the room and figured, since they had time to debrief she had time to ... debrief! And off her outterclothes came as she digs her one piece catsuit and soft boots out. Never one to be shy she quickchanges there in the back of the room, clicking her belt and knife back on. The single black catsuit hugging her body and giving her ample room for maneuvering, soft flexible boots that seemed to muffle her steps.

<AnE> "Something?" Seven glanced Ristan's way a moment later, noticing him cleaning out some big...thing. "I would rather not do petty housework." She wrinkled her nose, a bit too distracted by potential death and distruction taking place across campus to do any scrubbing. Shaking her head, the pale mutant would take her place on the edge of the roof, legs dangling freely as she stared off across the way.

<Crippler> And turning back to Sisip, Crippler looks at the others, deciding to tell them about himself," Just so everyone knows, I'm a close up fighter, Punches and Kicks. My power is Tactile Kinetic Absorbtuion and Expulsion..." He figured getting to know his team mates would be usefull.

<Juxtaposition> What were all those people doing gathered by the security booth? Who knows, but it did catch her attention as she was on her way from one building to another, after leaving a suitable message on Felix's cellular device as to where she'd be if he wanted to discuss a few things later in the evening when he was free. She was in the process of getting her room back in order but it was still a jumble of boxes, hadn't quite moved back in yet and had to make sure she wasn't getting a room mate.. as she had her very own already. Poor thing. Thankfully she didn't have to -listen- to Tasha all the time, despite her working towards bridging communication between the two sister personalities. She was dressed similar to before with the black leggings and boots of similar fashion, flats, not heels like usual, and a large black Famous hoody with a stark white 'F' in grafitti styled lettering on the front, zipped up with the hood pulled up to keep herself warm. A momentary pause.. before she decided to move closer to where those were gathered, calculated steps closing the gap between herself and the rest.. ever watchful of those seated around.. noting some she'd briefly encountered in the cafe earlier.

<Ristan`Alvera> "Non." He shook his head then turned to look at Seven. "He was asking how you be feelin' inside. If you wanted to do sommat so that you can be keepin' busy and not worryin' over your friends." He had all the fakey snow out of the tub fairly quickly. All it took was a bit of gravity. Now it was full of hot water and cleaning itself. With a bit of help from the soapy junk he got for the thing. "He knows when his friends are in danger that he wants to go help them even when he cannot. So he usually works to keep his mind off of it."

* Sisip braids her hair as she returns, all gussied up for the the task at hand. Marlo had the right of it, best to understand what everyone could do before rushing in. "Wind. Tornado's, blasts and blades." Since "turning chicken" and "space heater" weren't of use she left those one's out.

<Shannon> "No answer?" Shannon question, sounding a bit worried, they'd have to do this with only their powers and what they brought with them. No team equipment. Such was not a good way to start the first mission of the ofiicial re-made teams. Marlo was introducing his powers to them. They should really get going but knowing the team's set would be useful. But only what was most useful to the fight, not the whole long lirt. "Blasts of radioactive energy. And let's get going. I think I heard a scream."

<Crippler> nods, looking to some one else to lead...

There was a box full of standard-issue defensive gear before the entrance to the 'labyrinth' below campus, no weapons, but enough to offer them some decent protection from any baddies they might encounter down there! James the redshirt was eagerly ushering them down below, letting them grab what they wanted, "We just want them secured, remember that, or Gains'll have your asses and mine."

* Sisip looks over the gear. It was all bulky and cumbersome.. Her catsuit had been altered back when she was part of Gidget's team and she had confidence that, for the most part, she was relatively well protected. Passing by the box she heads down after poor James. Did he have a last name? Who knew!

* Sunder moves right along, grabbing some defensive gear. Going unarmed didn't make him happy. "I kill electronics.. Seriously, nothing here but armor? Oh this is going to get fun.."

<Hannibal> Removing his ski mask, Hannibal would reveal the familiar freaky looking green scaled face, reptilian eyes, and with a flick of his tongue the wide, sharp toothed komodo dragon like mouth. "Nothing can hide from me... oh and I'm pretty quick too," he said as he followed James to his big ole box of fun. He'd keep the darts, towel rod and rope on him though. He liked being crazy prepared. He'd take a peek in the box to see if there was anything he'd find useful, such as an SND or two, maybe a taser? At least a pair of handcuffs?

<AnE> "Mm. I am not... too worried. They are all quite capabe of defending themselves, I think.." Her mind was far away. She fished around in her pocket and pulled her phone out, squinting as she read a text message on its screen. Her heart skipped a beat, and she looked around quickly before pocketing the device one more, rising up and backing away from the roof's edge, chewing lightly on her bottom lip. Well, that was certainly enough to distract her from worrying about everyone getting slashed to bits, blown up and evaporated.

<Ristan`Alvera> "What happened?" He asked her. He could tell changes in Seven pretty easily. Since, you know, she tended to use her entire body to show them. And while he was curious about what made her get all messed up, he had decided already that he would not pry to much.

<Crippler> would forgo the gear, thinking his kinetics could help him in most aspects. He follows on Sisip's heels, clenching his fists repeatedly. His eyes kept focused ahead of him, his breathing even and calm.

<Hannibal> Well... not much of use from the box for him. Guess he'll stick with what he got from the dorm. He just hopes nobody looks at the towels on the floor and has a bout of germophobia. In the mean time, he'd glance after Marlo and Sisip before throwing out the big question. "Have any of you ever done somethin' like this before?"

* Shannon at least nothing bad about Kevin had been apparent! Seemed he was alright for the moment, whole and everything! Back to Shannon, the radioactive mutant looked in the box and picked out nothing, she had most of what she needed with her suit and powers. The filters could make her blasts concussive and she could tune into radio signals and the like and call for more help if need be. She held up a small orb of her energy to light the path and floated along with the group. "I have."

<Crippler> Without turning around," Technically, Not Me. But I will follow directions if anyone wishes to give them."

* Sisip looks over at Hannibal, giving him a bit of a nod, "Yup, sure have." . It was a short reply but it wasn't that she was being rude, it was more about the fact that she was set in her mind on the task at hand. She'd go into detail later if the conversation was still needed. Her hands flex as she smiles softly at Shannon. They'd been through this a couple of times together.

<Naz[Here]> *Felix's truck zoomed down the highway, the roar of the motor almost drowned out the music blaring on his radio. He had been gone a few days but that wasn't a shock with his line of work. But he needed sleep and wasn't in the mood for much as he pulled the Velcro pouch on his assault vest placed on the passenger's seat. He pulled out a small med bottle popping the top off it tilting it back into his mouth crunching down hard onto the pills. The anti-depressants had been helping keeping him balanced having them built up into his system. He was stretching himself pretty thick and sooner or later would catch up to him. As he neared the school the sight of it still covered in chocolate caused him to slow down abit. He muttered something under his breath moving through the gates to park. He opened the door to the truck stepping out, black boots smooshing into the sticky ground. "Wonderful..." was all he would say grabbing his gear throwing it over his right shoulder lighting himself a smoke trudging toward campus. It was only when he saw the small group gathered by the security booth did he react, " Hmmm..." Not a good sign. ...

<Sunder> I've done some odd stuff, but a prison break out is kinda new in my book. I think I liked the giant killer plant more. (he'd search his coat for useful items. a multitool and electrical tape. Better than nothing..)

Given the short notice nature of this particular mission, useful equipment besides the protective clothing was few and far between. They could only afford two SNDs, no dampening field devices, and there wasn't a tranq gun or tazer in sight.

<Hannibal> "Alright, so what do you blokes say, split up in two groups or one team?" he said as he took one of the SNDs. Best go to the quick ones. "Either way what with me senses and all I'd gather I best take point," he stated, before turning to ole red shirt. "And you wouldn't happen to 'ave a map or two of the down below so were not runnin' round in circles would ya?"

<Juxtaposition> Hopefully they hadn't noticed until it was too late that she'd slipped into the back of the group, having removed her boots because let's face it, snow boots in a situation that could be fatally harmful were only going to get clunky and slow her down. When someone asked if anyone had done this before she smirked, emerald green eyes shielded underneath the hood she finally removed from her head, tieing strands of silken black tresses up in a bun behind her, rich tone trailing from the back of the amassed student fight team or whatever they had dubbed themselves.. " I've done this a couple times before.." Understatement.. Darla and Tasha had been with Cobalt for quite some time now.. and had seen oh so many things happen to the seperate campuses, even the old one back in a different city. Her voice trailed up through the group.. the woman that only spoke when she saw fit and wasn't much for small talk had decided to chime in. Some would rezognize her.. some wouldn't. She'd noted the equipment available.. and watched those in turn take what they felt they needed. She figured if this had anything to do with what she noticed earlier.. why not join in on the fun right? She was sure they weren't going to refuse her help..

* Sisip looks back, noticing the quiet woman from the cafeteria earlier. She gives her a bit of a nod before turning back, dark eyes on Hannibal. Maps would be good, hell, maps would be great! She takes a bit of a glance around, the space was pretty tight, she'd have to tone down her cyclones just to make sure she didn't blow the entire group away by accident. Her hands flex again as Sisip she takes a moment to steady the fluttery nerves in her belly. Worse than overpowering her wind? Turning into a grouse spontaneously.

<Crippler> Walking up to Sisip, Crippler leans in, muttering something to her as the group gathers together.

* Naz[Here] lugged his gear spotting Darla sneak into the back of the group. His combat boots replaced themselves into a small trot not realy understand what was going on but if people were decending down below in force it never was a good sign. He knew nobody asked for his help but hey he had to live here as well and the sooner they got this finished the sooner he could get a cup of coffee and some sleep. He moved along side Darla as she would at some point notice him there. " I take it the shit has hit the fan?"

When the group finally reaches the bottom of the stairs, they enter into a lunch room/rec room of sorts. Off to one side is a little Mens' room/lockeroom sign, and on the opposite side of the room is a Womens' room. Center-stage in the room are a half dozen lunch tables, assorted snacks, drinks, and meals cold on the tables, the security guards owning said food having dispersed to handle the breakout. There's a double-door on the far side of the lunchroom, flickering lights seen beyond through the window. There are no signs of trouble in the lunch room, aside from abandoned food, which is a crime all its own.

* Sunder Takes a glance about "Break into a couple groups, one provides cover while the other checks a room?"

<Shannon> "Safety in numbers I think... Splitting up... i don't like the sound of it." Stuff usually goes down the tubes when split ups occured. Twice as likely to get caught, twice as likely to alert someone. she kept her feet off the ground, taking to just drifting along. But staying together was just her opinion. "Be on alert... The powers mentioned wasn't everyone down here... There could be phasers or shadowmergers..."

* Sisip tilts her head, listening to Cripplo as he speaks, nodding a bit with a frown. She reaches back with a hand and thwaks him upside the back of his helmet. "Smarten the hell up dipshit, you'll be fine." She looks at the fellow and sighs softly, reachin out to hug him with an arm. "I will. Just keep your eyes open, kiddo. Shout if you need a charge." Dark eyes flick over the lunch room. She snorts. It was amazing what was hidden in the bowels of the school. Gods, what else was there? She nods to Sunder a bit, slipping back to the back. She wasn't much for upfront conflict, but she could provide cover quite well.

<Juxtaposition> " Hello darling.." She grinned mischievously, sultry undertone added due to his presence, following the rest of them as they began to pour out into the lunch room now visible, a few flickering lights adding that delightfully ominous feel to the area. "So it seems.. Cobalt had a little power outage earlier and due to that.. well.." She nodded towards the state in which this room was in, obiously a lunch area for those detained due to lord knows what. She felt perfectly confident on her own.. although a little back up wouldn't hurt, and thus seperating didn't seem like that bad of an idea. " Looks rather familiar.." She chuckled, that comment now open for whomever to hear. She'd no doubt seen this area before years and years ago when she'd first arrived and caused a bit of trouble. A young woman named Svetlana was almost a constant occupant of these halls as well :(. " If you're concerned about an ambush or anything of the like.. may want to clear the rooms first.." She offered with an indifferent shrug.. beginning to head in semi-tactical fashion towards the far room marked Mens locker room.. peering around the corner faintly. -

<Crippler> Stepping back from Sisip, He looks back at the group and nods as Shannon speaks," I like her Idea." THen he notices Felix. Marlo just...glares behind that mask, but turns around." Who's group lead?" All the while...He listened. Darling? Was that the chick he heard about? This was not pleasing to Crippler. Not one bit.

<Juxtaposition> Oh haha.. the "darling" comment was made towards Felix. XD

<Crippler> Oh...He knows

* Shannon she'd been down here before for briefings But that had been at least two years ago. She'd missed out on that mission though. Combination of a radiation drainer and the alien menace gaining strength from her abilities... Things had since changed in this place. Slowly she drifted over by the abandoned lunch tables. At least it didn't look to be an attack scene. This food was hurriedly if willingly abandoned. "Well nothing here but half eaten lunches, let's continue..." Shannon would start on to the next room.

<Hannibal> "Alright, and these two are?" asked Han to the who seemed to just be wandering after them like lost puppies, thumbing behind him.. or ahead of him. "Well.. names and powers I guess." Shaking his head, the reptile man would glance to Marlo and speak up. "I'm best suited for it mate, so I'll be takin' point I guess," he said as he flicked his tongue into the air and rubbing it along his Jacobsons organ. In the mean time his eyes would flicker to infared and scan the room around him. Between his enhanced vision and the pretty much all sensing organ on the roof of his mouth, Han would get a pretty good idea of what's in the room with them, what has been in the room and where what has been in the room went. In the mean time he'd head forward, his hand on the darts that lined up on his vest. It was at this point he wished that he could have gotten his dart pistol. At least then he didn't have to worry about the possibility of casualties. "Han by the way," he said as he made his way into the center of the room, taking tastes of the air with each step while his eyes went here and there.

* ^Edge^ offered Darla a smirked at her choice of words placed his bag onto one of the tables taking a moment to rekit himself once again. He passed by Sisip remarking lightly, " Tough night?" He glanced to Marlo but nothing more then that. Somebody mentioned the idea of taking them alive...pity..but made sense and he wasn't going to agrue really. He removed the combat shotgun from his bag emptying it onto the floor. He reloaded it with different rounds that were less leathal. He could feel Marlo's eyes on him but ignored it back up Darla casually handing her a bone mic for her ear. " here..I'll cover.."

A pager left on the table suddenly squawks, "Oh gott! Uberall! Viele marion-" and then the pager cuts out. The room beyond is a smaller room than the lunch room that splits off in two directions; one sign points to the left, [PRISONER DETENTION], while the other points to the right, [ENVIRONMENTAL/ENGINEERING]. Off in the distance, towards prisoner detention, the sound of an energy blast is heard, and a faint yell, and a low rumble of a minor earthquake of some sort is felt.

<vile> Now that Nick has been notably quiet and reclusive, its easier than ever to ignore or overlook the poor girl. There she is, hanging at the end of the team like a meek little girl. How helpful! Eh. She's just here to slap band-aids on any retarded heroes clumsy enough to get hurt.

<Juxtaposition> Heh.. lost puppies. When in all reality Darla had been present to note the strange change of cold weather to frigid white chocolate downfall earlier, thus she felt entitled to investigate when she pleased, this was her home after all, had been for the past many many years. As Felix passed her the bone mic she nestled it into her ear, rolling her shoulders a bit and discarding the hoody beside her.. she had more like it and if she couldnt return to grab it she wasn't going to sweat it. Beneath this was a simple black long sleeved shirt that fit rather snuggly..two specialty daggers tucked into either side of her leggings.. at least the two that were visible now to those gathered. A nod was given to Felix as this Han person addressed them. " Darla.." She stated. At the moment at least... she was Darla -at the moment-, but she refrained from adding that last snippit. " And pain is my specialty." She spoke clearly. That wasn't a cheesy line.. she was being serious. "Emissions, physical, mental, emotional.. if they don't want these men dead I can help in bringing them oh so very close to it." Well.. he asked :| She'd follow in behind them.. taking note of the scream towards their left. She'd heard him explain his abilities earlier. "Anyone able to tell how many are down there?" She inquired.. fuck.. worth a shot, one of these people might be able to sense it right?

<Crippler> gets his fists up and ready, speaking to Hannibal" Ok You're Up. Tell us where they are." As no one seemed to have taken group leader position, He might as well step up till some one could take the spot.

* Sisip nods to Felix as he walks past. Understatement of the month pretty much. She looks towards Han and motions Marlo to follow. If he could sense mutants it made sense for the lizardesque man to lead, followed by a heavy hitter behind. She wasn't sure what Darla was capable of, even with the explination, but it sounded... horrible. She stays relatively in the middle, close enough that she could be of use with her windblasts. Her hand digs into one of the pouches of her belt, opening it to reveal a small baggy of .. sand?

* ^Edge^ quickly swung the barrel of the combat shotgun toward the noise. His kept his eye in front not looking over to Hannibal for a moment. " Felix...bone augmentations..tehcnopath...I live for just about forever..." Summed it up pretty much. He gestured ahead. " Go on..got you covered..."

* Shannon perked an earpiece at the pager going off. German?.. Aside from the 'Oh Gott' part the warning was lost on her. and awww nuts... Two doors? Why did it look like they were going to have to split up?... Baddies behind one door, possible fixing of the blackout through the other. She glided back to the group. "Much as I hate it... there are two doors. I'd prefer we stay together..." She reported to the group. "Bad guys and the power..." She looked to the lizardyman since he appeared to have been the appointed leader.

Shannon receives a communication from James through her suit, providing her, and the group, with directions. No proper map of the Maze, as the detention area is called, is kept; so as to dissuade anybody but phasers and such, the detention facility is a labyrinth of twisting hallways, built to confuse and disorient anybody but the security guards who are trained to patrol its twists and turns. Shannon is able to lead them into the facility proper; the main lobby hallway they enter into has seen signs of battle. Cell doors blown open, unconscious individuals here and there. And... stuffed animals? No, no... they look more like puppets. Or muppets, actually. Laying here and there amongst the rubble. There is also a trail of some sort of slime leading down a hallway. Fighting can be heard down that hall and others.

POSTING ORDER WILL BE BASED ON THE USER LIST AS FOLLOWS: Jim/Sho for GMing, ^Edge^, Hannibal, Juxtaposition, MarloCross, Shannon, Sisip, Sunder, Vile. Stick with this, please.

<Hannibal> "Alright then Felix," he said as he made his way forward into the first doorway that led to the small room ahead. "I'm going to go in first and I want you and Marlo to come in after, but stay in the doorway." "I'm going to take a quick peek down each way and get me a good look about so we're not rushing in blind," he stated before starting to slowly make his way into the room beyond. Hannibal would stay low as he did and stop just before the door on the left. Holding his hand out he'd count down from three with his fingers, before.. either peeking his head up to look through the glass window in the door that heads to the holding blocks, or opening up the door a crack and peeking through if it doesn't. Time would slow down from the lizard man's perspective as his vision would scan beyond the door, switching between both infared and ultraviolet. What would seem like a quick look to the team, would actually be a detailed scan of the room beyond. -

A gaunt looking man with very prominant teeth was hunched over one of the muppets. It was a cute, yet goofy looking green thing. The creepy escapee sneered at it and lifted the thing in the air. Horriffically enough the doll was... screaming? Not a mark appeared on the abomination of mutant powers but it visibly appeared to be in pain. "Not so tough now huh, Guard?" The screeching from the doll-thing continued until the man holding it apparently got bored. He'd toss the writhing thing into a corner and turn around, he heard footsteps.

* ^Edge^ didn't go running down the hall to the sounds of the fighting, that was an easy way to die. He had seen it before. He carefully made his ay down the hall clearing each cell door as he passed as under his patch he kept a steady watch on heat blooms giving some of those muppets on the floor a small poke with the barrel of his shotgun. " Watch the walls..." he whispered. Swinging his shotgun back in front of him making sure to scan the the bodies of the men on the floor making sure they were alive.

<Hannibal> Han would catch sight of buck teeth. The little "not so tough now guard" comment would instantly signify him for a trip to hurty town. Turning to Jux and Edge, Hannibal would first speak to Jux. "When I go for him hit him hard and make it hurt," said Hannibal as he turned towards the direction of the ugly crouched and pulled the SND out, opening it up. Turning to Edge he'd say, "Keep your sights on him, but only shoot if things go south." To the rest he'd say, "Hold tight, this should be quick." and then turning around he'd count down to three and snarl, "Now," before breaking forward. Around him, time slowed and for every step he took seconds would past. As for everyone else, Hannibal was quick and fluid. The mun in the mean time would wait for the others to post.

* ^Edge^ grumbled nodding his head lifting the weapon up placing his finger on the trigger lightly. The green laser kept itself steady on the target in question. The rounds loaded were less leathal....he didn't like carrying rounds perfering to kill the target if he could. Less chance of a problem later..but he wasn't running the show.

<Juxtaposition> She watched as Felix went to work.. doing something the both of them were rather comfortable with.. and Darla? Well Darla kept back for the moment, letting the lizard man do what he needed.. and if he held true to his reptilian persuasion hopefully he had some form of crazy vision. Not that you'd need it to see the trollish figure torturing a doll. Hmm.. a small sadistic smirk pulled at her lips as her hands slid down her side to rest on her hips where the daggers lay. " Hmm.." She mused. She'd already seen him.. she didn't need physical contact she merely had to have the man within twenty five feet which was in range as they were quickly approaching. Emerald eyes inundated with a dark viscous black.. and as soon as Han launched at him she lashed out with an almost crippling mental surge of pain that would [hopefully] wash over the man like a thick tidal wave of excrutiating pain, although there'd be nothing physically to show for it. If he wasn't being buffered by anything.. it would feel as if jagged blunt knives were carving out his flesh, into his orifices, in between digits, severing.. let's just say it was painful :| She was focusing on one singular target, but the residual backwash could be felt as an uneasy feeling to those near her. Nothing painful.

<Crippler> The sight turned Crippler's guts a bit. This guy turned people into dolls? If it was contact, he'd have to watch himself. He too had to get close to use his powers. Doing as Told, Crippler stayed by Felix, oddly enough saying to the older Man," I'll follow your lead.", then Hannibal Charges and it's on. Crippler watched as Hannibal advanced, speaking to Felix," Just tell me when and I'll break his ribs."

There may have been a few bodies on the floor, but it was mostly the dolls. So many dolls, the poked ones would squeak when touched. And not a squeaking mechanism at that; an actual verbal squeak. Back to Mr. Doll Torturer; lets call him, Crucio. Crucio would screech as Jux's powers hit home but after the initial screech he began to laugh again and then scream in pain at the same time. so someone had a power similar to his but didn't require touch? But then oh god lizard man! Crucio was still laughcrying. If Han were to make skin contact with Crucio he would feel pain, physical, not mental as Jux was causing, but there would be no mark. nothing to say he'd been hurt.

* Shannon this just entered the creepy zone... Doll, Why dolls? And these were guards! Good thing Shanon was no longer capable of it or she'd likely have gotten sick from the scene before her. Her visor glowed brighter with her agitation and fingers clenched as she spotted the troll torturing one of the dolls, but it seemed Jux and Han beat her to anyrting. Much as this guy deserved it she didn't want the situation to be overkill. Not after the last time with marly and misae...

* Sisip looks around, raising an eyebrow at the various muppets and slime. Part of her wonders where the stuffed items came from. Were they really so bored they were having puppetshows down below... or was that someone's strange ability? The scream from the guard caused her to look up, eyes widening as she looks at the scene infront of them. Apparently it was the latter. Her hands extend outwards as she glances up to the walls at Felix's suggestion, almost as if steadying herself. She wasn't that clumsy, really, just wanting to be prepared. She watched the heavy hitters, shivering a bit as she watched Darla in action, making a note not to piss off that particular woman. After raising an eyebrow as Marlo attached himself to Felix, which was the best thing for him to be honest, she focused her attention back to the task at hand.

* Sunder Didn't creep out too easy, but when it became apparent the mass of dolls were people that would do the trick. He would hang back, since this guy wasn't electronic in any way his powers were useless and he was pretty well unarmed. It was also his guess the 'turn you into a frakin doll' power required touch or they'd be toys by now.

<vile> Creepy...dolls. Nichole casts a glance at the things but ignores them as they're only nightmare fuel and not deemed worthy of more than a mental note. She's careful to not step around them and just follows along, letting the glory hounds do their thing. The woman briefly checks her watch and wonders why the hell she came along in the first place. Oh yeah. Slap band-aids on the glory hogs when they get boo-boos. Instead of doing anything useful she messes with her phone and listens for screams belonging to people made out of flesh and blood.

Behind the group, there's a thudding. Thudsplortch. Thudsplortch. Thudsplortch. And then... WHAM! A giant, jello-like fist hurls itself towards Marlo and Felix's bodies. Said fist is massive, and strong. Standing behind the group is an 8 foot tall... well. It almost looks like a vaguely humanoid form made of some sort of green... jello! Jello-like substance. IT ISN'T LIMEY AND DELICIOUS. In the center of the monster, through the somewhat translucent goo a human form is seen, arms and legs in the same position as the slime body's, obviously the controller. To make things worse, a handful of those puppets are groaning in pain. Groaning in pain! They're about 3 feet tall, plush fabric, and look like security guards. Only... in a muppety form. And they're lurching towards Sisip and Darla in a rigid, marionette-style manner, three puppets wandering towards each of them, seeking to grab at their legs! OHGODPUPPETZOMBIES!

<vile> *Clarification: Nick is avoiding the dolls. Wording fail!

* ^Edge^ head turned his head to the noise behind them hardly having time to move. He had expected a warning but it seemed nobody was covering their six...figures. He didn't know why he shoved Marlo out of the way, the guy would have just obsorbed it but it was out of relfex. True him and Marlo wern't on the best terms but it wasn't like Felix hated any of them. " Marlo mo-..OOF.." As it caught him in the chest sending him flying into a holding cell slamming against the wall dropping his shotgun on the ground in the process.

<Hannibal> would go low, deciding not to go for direct contact in case the man's powers were transmitted that way. From his slow motion perspective he would manuver around the man, low to the ground and reaching a hand out would aim to snap the SND around his ankle. Coming to a halt behind him the reptile man would rise up quick, hope that the SND worked and if it was properly applied would rise up, snap his arms around his neck in a choke hold and tighten his grip to cut off air supply long enough to cause him to black out. In short, Han would apply a proper sleeper hold. An actual sleeper hold too, not one of those fake "wrassling" ones. Er... blood supply to the brain, not air supply.

<Juxtaposition> As Han approached the man toying with the dolls at high speed she switched her grasp on him from mere mental pain to actual physical pain, focusing it in high dosages where Han would actually come in contact with the brute, adding insult to injury and causing it to feel as though wherever the reptile touched the trollish figure that hot searing pikes were being plunged into his flesh, searing and ripping.. there'd be no hiss of white hot metal but to the man it would feel that way. She had more pressing issues to worry about though.. keeping her focus now seventy five percent on holding him stable until Han was able to subdue him. The dolls. Cute :| And if texty on her phone had been watching the rear they may not have been bilnd sighted. Oh well. This was an adventure yay! She'd attempt to step towards one of the walls.. trying to stay out of reach of the dolls as she moved in front of the cell Felix had just been thrown into. She was certain he was okay.. but she'd be there to stand in the way whilst he regathered his composure. " Anyone else have another SND?" They needed that.. on blob man. -

<Crippler> The shove sent Crippler sprawling. Tucking his shoulder, the helmeted brawler tumbled and rolled up, spotting the blod and it's controller within. Watching Felix go flying, Crippler seized the oppertunity. Channeling some of the charge into his feet, he kicked off in a powerfull kinetic leap. Now traveling about as fast as a..well as fast as Sisip's full power blast was going when it hit him, He aimed his left arm for a clothsline as he passes(hopefully)through the blobby exterior. If It worked, his arm would hook the controller inside and pull him free of the automaton for a Crippling Beating.

* Shannon Transformed dollbeater in the front and... Gah! Slime monster beind them. "Felix!" Shannon would cry out on seeing the osteokinetic sent flying by the amorphous green mass. Arm raied to shoot at the blob thing, away from where Marlo was aiming, hoping to disorient the man withing the gelatinous... thing. disorient or distract... And ug it got worse the dolls! They were... ug nightmares attakcing good thing she no longer needed sleep... ok ok attetnion back on the blob...

* Sisip 's power blast had been on 'full', the little injin not pulling any punches in the face of a real crisis, so Cripplo's blast was pretty damn stout. Her dark eyes widen as the trio of muppet guards lurch towards them. Well if this wasn't something out of a horror flick she didn't know what was. Though she still had a horrific hating loathing going on for Trent she was suddenly glad he'd forced her to run through all those nefarious zombie children scenarios. Not.. that she could wind-blade the heads off these muppets. They were the good guys, just under control. Her hands whip forward, palms extended towards the plushie guard trio, her wind tunnel blasting them back against the wall, with any luck with enough force to knock them out and not give them shaken-baby-puppet-guard syndrome. Maybe if they were unconscious whoever was 'pulling the strings' would lose their hold over them. She hears Felix's shout cut off, hoping to god Marlo was alright. Felix? She knew he'd be fine, he was -Felix- after all, right? Right! He was like herpes, he'd disappear for a while but always sprang back up, no matter what.

* ^Edge^ grumbled as he picked himself up off the ground, he didn't like dirty punches and was having a VERY hard time stopping himself from pulling one of his blades from his body and after all said and done stab the asshole in his organs in alphabetical order. He growled picking up his shotgun, " Im fine..." In truth he wasn't but he was already busy resetting his bones moving to go help with the blob guy if needed...and prehaps pump a few rounds into him for good measure.

* Sunder looks to the big jello thing, and then the zombie puppet dolls.. Those he might be able to do something about, like take a quick charge at one and let loose a big steel toe at it's back "Piss off!" buy a little time at least.

<vile> It seems Nick's luck isn't as bad as she thought it was! While she should have been the guy in the red shirt at the rear, it seems that Ensign Nick somehow wasn't the target of attack! So what does she do? Well, there's not much *for* her to do, having powers that can't even remotely be used offensively. Considering the only weapon she has is a tazer...ah hell, why not? The device is yanked out of her purse, brandished at the goo-man and trigger pulled. This would send two prongs of high voltage at the attacking man. Hopefully that goop is as good of a conductor as water so that the charge dish out some damage. Hopefully this doesn't end badly for Sunder. But by the time she notices the other man making contact with the goo-man, its too late!

Marlo would be sadly disappointed in the results of his attack. As he hurls himself at the Giant Mofuggin' Amoeba Man (proper alias pending), his attack would surge through the viscious, ridiculously thick gelatin 'shell' the man projects... and when he's a few inches away from snagging the somewhat frail looking, obscured figure within, even with all that kinetic force, he is forced to a stop. And then, as Jello (sigh) grins to himself, the ooze explodes back outwards, forcing Marlo out and away from him, followed by another swing of a big jello-y fist at the kinetic, seeking to punch him into a wall. When the taser strikes the goo... nothing happens. Also, Sunder is a JERK; as his steel-toed boot crashes into the back of one of the security-guard-dressed muppets, it shrieks in pain, and goes flying across the room, smacking into a wall and falling. Sisip's as well go flying, seemingly very light... since, y'know. Puppets. 3 feet tall. Fluffy. In the shadows, a figure lifts his arm; Nick's arm is lifted. The figure twists his hand; Nick's arm would be twisted back. SNAPPED. The long haired, scraggly looking figure in the shadows giggles faintly. Puppet-guards keep lurching towards Darla as well, grabbing for her legs!

Clever Girl, Hannibal... err boy. Good thinking on Hannibal's part that Crucio's power was touch based, and not even skin contact at that. Just touch, clothes, armor, whatever didn't matter. If it had nerves. It felt pain. The SND would indeed work to shut of the pain mutant's powers but he did attempt a kick at the reptile man before that SND was slapped on. The whole while Crucio was laughing his insane half pain half strangely and scarily gleeful laugh. Which increased in its pitch and pain. Anything remotely resembling glee vanished. But the screeching couldn't continue for long. The troll man needed air. He was turning blue from that sleeper hold, and pained screams had used up what remaining air was within him. He fell limp, and unless Han kept a hold on his body, he'd ironically land on one of the dolls Han was trying to protect. A doll of a guard who had two tails, though from afar and with the right amount of half crazed imagination they might resemble tentacles. Oh and the dolls would continue to be dolls and continue to attack, Troll boy was -not- the reason for their current state. Also there seemed to be a bug problem going on, must be all that forgotten food in the entrance hall. So many little white flies...

* ^Edge^ grumbled as he picked himself up off the ground, he didn't like dirty punches and was having a VERY hard time stopping himself from pulling one of his blades from his body and after all said and done stab the asshole in his organs in alphabetical order. He growled picking up his shotgun, " Im fine..." In truth he wasn't but he was already busy resetting his bones moving to go help with the blob guy if needed...and prehaps pump a few rounds into him for good measure. However when he stepped out into the hall he grumbled once more reaching out to grab hold of a Fire Extinguisher..Co2 powered...perfect. He flung it into the air waiting for the moment he got close enough pumping a few rounds into exploding its gases near the green blob.

<Hannibal> would have indeed noticed the doll below him and would indeed recognize it as squid boy. He'd even give a mental "Hi Kev" before tossing the unconcious troll man onto the ground next to Kev. Looking up he'd catch sight of the hell that had broke lose behind him, but remain calm, his eyes quickly scanning the room until they caught sight of the figure in the shadows with the grin on his face. Pulling the metal towel rod from his vest, Hannibal would pull his arm back, aim and with a fling of wrist send it spinning end over end, with perfect aim, right into the giggling figures face length first, with a nose shattering impact.

<Juxtaposition> " Unfortunate.." She sighed.. looking down at the guard dolls that continued to approach them. Standing in front of the cell where Felix emerged from she released her hold on the insane laughing man. When the dolls didn't cease there had to be something else.. and she swiftly scanned the area for this other being. It couldn't have been the blob.. it was already busied with attacking a good portion of their crew.. But where -were- they? A faint giggle, different from the painful moans of the three foot tall pin cushions... there it was.. quickly stepping to the side of a doll she attempted to nudge it out of the way with a side-swipe from her foot.. they were afterall probably security.. and couldn't help the fact that they were being controlled.. Making sure to get a good ten feet from the others she began to emit an aura much like Tasha's but the darker of the two abilities. A painful emission began to span out around her.. focusing her attention on the one controlling these things, exerting herself possibly to a point that she shouldn't be as mental pain would hope to sear through their body.. if the dagger didn't get them she'd at least be able to infilt such misery that they'd temporarily lose hold of their victims. Mental pain translating into physical. Like the slow rupturing of the epidermis as layers pull apart, opening sores and craterous wounds on the flesh.. it was so real that the victim within her grasp would think it ludacris that it wasn't -actually- happening. -

<Crippler> Good News for Crippler, He sucked up more of the Kinetics from the punch that knocked him into the wall, hopefully more than refilling the energy expended on the failed strike. THe Bad news is that Crippler, after absorbing the kinetic force of the punch, just falls flat on his back. THe wind rushes out of him and for a second, he's stunned. Coughing, he manages to catch air and looks up at Felix. THe fire extinguisher? Interesting, After any explosion, he would immediately make his move....But I have to wait for the explosion...

* Shannon Would try and scoop up as many dolls as she could and get them to safer grounds. No more using her powers around them. On a low setting they may be harmless to people with the filters, but Shannon didn't want to take a chance. So away with offence tonight. Defence and rescue. Get the dollies to the main chamber away from the fighting. This was so creepy....

* Sisip 's muppets are tossed aside, not hard enough to knock them out but enough to put them out of 'danger zone' area. She turns as she watches Han and the mutant fall.. on... No. A moment of fear passes through her as she spots what looks like tentacles, though as Han scrambles about she see's them for the tails they are and gives a mental cheer of joy that Kevin had not been puppeted then lizardman squished. Giggles? Her gaze flicks over to the the noise and watches as he move, almost at the same moment as Darla's. To her horror she realizes that Nick's odd movement from the corner of her eye was mimicking the laughing fellow. ...Puppetmaster!... Her hands whip forward, eyes narrowed as she whips her arms together , heaving dual wind tunnels towards the shadow figure, hoping to keep him against the wall while Darla does what she does.

* Sunder With the zombie doll that was on teh attack punted across the room where they wouldn't have to worry about it for a bit, he'd turn his attention to backing the hell away from the action, glancing about. It was time to take stock and see what he could do to help which.. given his power set and equipment wasnt' much at the moment, so off it was to scoop up some dolls and move them the hell out of the way with a couple of the others

<vile> Pain! Lots of pain! Ensign Nick wants to scream. She really does! But the noise catches in her throat and the only thing to leave her mouth is foam and spit, dribbling down her chin. The tazer is dropped and she grabs at the captured arm as if it could somehow help free her. "Sisip! Help!" she cries out, as she's one of the few people present that she knows. The hand of her good arm is pointed at the creepy man, "Controls bodies! Puppet master!" Pain and desperation are easily heard in her shrieking voice. While Sisip was already reacting, poor Nick is too freaked out to care. Perhaps someone else will hear and help!

Jello is about to swing another over-sized fist down on Marlo - who has a coating of slime on him after receiving that blow - when the fire extinguisher goes off. The explosion devastates the mutant's jelly-like body - there's a huge chunk ripped out of it, deep enough that the scrawny-shit mutant at its core is almost completely exposed. Green gelatin is quickly reforming over the 'wound' though as the mutant staggers backwards a bit, gathering itself, not much time left before it'll completely reform. The puppet master is... struck, the shadowy figure yelping. Yelping? There should be more of a response than that... but still, he goes flying as the combined assault of wind tunnels and Hannibal's staff pin him against the wall. Darla's abilities should be making him scream in pain... but there's mostly just moaning. The puppets have slumped to the floor, unconscious as they should be, if any are left unsaved by Shannon and Sunder. Nick's arm is freed as well, from the attack on the puppetmaster.

"Kev" did not respond to Hannibal, partially because that little dolly of a Sevenesque looking man with two tails and tall twisty styled gazelle horns was -not- Kevin, but some other bizarre looking mutant guard. And cracklecrunch went Crucios's nose as Hannibal smashed the Troll's face in with the bar. Back to Shannon - the suited mutant made another doll trip and cringed as she heard a scream. That wasn't one of the doll screams this was less horrific sounding, but still a scream nonetheless. It sounded familiar yet too, but a few octaves off. Familiarity didn't matter though, Shannon was on her way to try and rescue Nichole as well, at least help the girl out...

* ^Edge^ was getting more and more unsettled by this whole thing but his facial features didn't show it. His action's however were quite different. As the CO2 exploded and exposed the inner workings of the blob Felix advanced lifting his shotgun placing his finger on the trigger of the weapon, the green laser screaming out against the darkness trying to find center mass. He knew he wouldn't have much time as he fire round after round hopefully one of the rounds would hit their mark. After every earth shattering squeeze of the trigger Felix sorta came unhinged. " I *BAM* DON'T *BAM* LIKE ASSHOLES *BAM* SUCKER *BAM* SUCKER *BAM* PUNCHING *BAM* ME!" BAM! " AND ONE TO GROW ON!"

<Hannibal> Hannibal in the mean time, would be heading quickly across the room to put down the puppet master. Vaulting over debris, dodging puppets and weaving in and out of danger zones, the reptile man would shoot his arms out to grab at the puppet master, attempt to grapple him. If successful he'd put the man in another cartoid restraint, attempting to cause him to black out from momentary loss of blood flow to the brain.

<Juxtaposition> Seemed like the puppetmaster was now taken care of.. Darla reaching behind her to get the other SND she'd grabbed and hoisted it into the air in Han's direction. " HAN. " Calling his attention so the thing didn't just go clattering to the floor. The blob was more bulky.. she was worried more so about the one who could control people getting dampened.. the other was simply brute force thus far. She'd turn, casting her sights upon the blob now just in time to see Felix blasting chunks out of it with his shot gun.. made her grin a bit as swift and calculated steps brought her to his side, reaching down to the line of her leggings and withdrawing two serrated and intricate looking daggers, points and strange odds and ends allowing them to slice through the air quickly and with precision, throwing them at one of the holes blasted in the goop in an attempt to cause some form of physical injury whilst they had a clear shot.. as ability wise she was a bit exhausted she wasn't above using it again if need be.. reaching out to let a little uneasy feeling drift over the one controlling the jello man. " Having fun yet?" She inquired to Felix, winded.

<Crippler> As said before, the second an opening is seen, namely the exposed body and after Felix's last Shot, Crippler bursts forward with Another stronger Kinetic leap, this time with a charged left had that Shinn once said hit like a fucking truck. Targeting as he soar forward, Crippler aims for the mutant's face. If he can hit hard enough, a concussion would hopefully render the mutant unconscious, disrupting the jelly body. Crippler just hoped he had enough speed to reach the chin in time.

* Sisip hears Nick's cry, her lips part into a snarl as she bolts towards the girl. She knew there was no way she could defend herself.. other than her power... and that was not an option. Her arms cover her head as she jumps, the sound of the gun going off catching her off guard. She bolts towards Nick, wrapping her arms around her and glancing at Shannon. "Shannon, Stay with the group? Tell them I'm taking Nick back up. She's no good to us like this." Her tone left no room for Nick to argue. Ushering the woman back and away she keeps an arm around her, speaking quietly into her ear.

<vile> Blood! It quickly saturates the layers she wears and flows down, trickling down her hand. The strap of her bag is unclipped and tightly wrapped around her arm right underneath the elbow: a tourniquet. Sweat lines her brow and she steps away from the action. The dropped tazer is snapped up and dropped into her bag before it's picked up. Nick doesn't argue and is kidnapped by Sisip.

Jello is thudsplortch-thudsplortch-thudsplortching his way towards Felix, walking through the hail of kinetic rounds. Luckily for Marlo, before the blob-man can reach Felix... there's just enough ooze gone. Marlo's blow connects with the side of the mutant's head. First, the slime body -showers- down, a huge glop of uncontrolled slime exploding across the floor of the room, gallons of it wetly-and-stickily coating everything it touches. The body goes flying, unconscious, across into another hall, slumping against the wall in that hallway - he's a very naked, slimey, scrawny nerdy looking fellow with a short crop of blonde hair. When Hannibal reaches the puppeeter, he finds... a puppet. A muppet, to be exact. He's man-sized, but completely made of plush fabric, purple 'skin', long scraggly white hair, and an evil puppet-grin plastered on his face. This is the stuff of nightmares. As Hannibal is slapping the SND around the abomination's wrist, oversized eyes pop open and leer up at him, as felty hands grab the sides of the lizardman's head. There's a CRACKBOOM and a haze of smoke around the pair that floats into the room, obscuring things before

* Shannon would nod to Sisip and inform the remained of the group that Nick? was down and Sisip was taking him to safety. Shannon would wave her hand through the air, where had all these little bugs come from? They sure were annoying. A few more dolls were gathered up, just in time to save them from the slime. She couldn't help but cringe on seeing the decimation. The Slime, the puppet man... Gathered doll people were nearly dropped as that CRACKBOOM went off. Crucio remained unconscious and bleeding, fortunately for him, Crucio was on his side so there was no drowning in a puddle of his own blood.

* ^Edge^ didn't waste time moving forth to SND what was left of the blob man before reloading his shotgun to make sure no other crazies were still about. He knew that if he had done it his way most of the hallway would have been blown to kingdom come using something much heavier. They had been playing off the cuff and gotten lucky none of them got killed in the process. As he passed by Darla a hand dirfted passing along her side muttering, " I'll let you know when my bones reform..." He was in a decent amount of pain but until he was finished he wouldn't let it show.

<Hannibal> Had he got him? Was Han okay? He'd caught the SND but after that was obscured from view buy a flash of smoke. The smoke would hold a bit for dramatic effect, before slowly clearing to reveal Han, puppet wrangling master, sitting on top of a hog tied puppet man, his ankles and wrists held together by rope and the other two lengths tied around the towel rod and his throat, effectively gagging him. Hannibal in the mean time would be perched on his back a fist full of white hair in his hand and one of his high quality steel darts lodged in one of the joints of the puppet man's ankles. Hannibal in the mean time, would be waiting for puppet man to give him a reason to use the dart as a lever. Han would also be looking rather muppety lately. And also vaguely be reminicsent of Kermit the Frog.

<Juxtaposition> Okay.. one.. two.. three down? She couldn't tell. Had Han been able to get the puppet master or was that simply a guise to mislead them. She wasn't certain but in passing Felix she let out a lightly winded chuckle.. was she enjoying herself? Possibly.. she had a twisted sense of humor like that. She was quickly taking inventory however.. Sisip had run off with Nick to attend to her injuries.. Shannon was carrying dolls to safety and where were the rest of them? The kinetic kick boxer had effectively, with Felix's help taken out the blob.. there wasn't another immediate threat.. yet. "Everyone generally okay?" She inquired through the thick of it.. stepping over a few bodies as she went to reclaim the daggers she'd thrown.. stepping bare foot in the delightful ooze that had been left behind.

<Crippler> Dragging the Blob Man back in, Crippler tosses him next to the Puppetmaster. Looking down at his quarry, Crippler starts to wipe the sludge off as he talks, namely to Darla," I'm fine. He's not" Crippler pulled off the helmet, dislodging some of the ichor that had seemed in under the chin," You're Her...aren't you?" Felix was, I dunno, Helping with the Muppets? The young man under the helmet looked about twenty. Over all a reasonably good looking kid...Then there were the black eyes that matched his hair.

All seems to be well. Except that Jello is missing after the smoke enveloped the area; Edge would have found nothing but a slimey spot on the wall and floor where he'd landed. Further, deeper into the detention facility, security is busy wrangling a few more villains, but this is pretty much it, as said 'wrangling' had been going on since mid-day. The Puppeteer is unconscious... underneath of the now similarly muppetized Han, though Han is about 3 feet tall as opposed to the Puppeteers normal height.

<Hannibal> in the mean time glared down at the puppet master. He looked like Kermit the Frog, only with sharp teeth and.. well... alright alright so he looked completely adorable. Though likely not to puppet master. That dart was held against his leg tight. Now, which one of the lovely ladies was bringing Hannibal home tonight? Because he sure as hell wasn't going to suffer the indignity of being in his dorm like he was now.

<Juxtaposition> She had to suppress a small laugh as she noted that leatherhead was now a doll sized version of his former self and was about to head that direction before Marlo caught her attention.. inquiring minds would like to know, it seemed, and as she cleaned her blades of the thick green goo her head tilted to the side a bit, chin raising somewhat as she peered over at the young man. She herself was not much older.. " Her? I'm afraid you'll have to be a bit more descriptive." She was "her" to quite a few circles, and that wasn't really a good thing.. for them. She really didn't care eithe way, Tasha was the more effervescent of the two, the girl that could brighten a room with her smile and please someone simply by looking their direction. Darla was the day to her night.. the balance to her other half. She'd motion for Marlo to follow as she made her way over fallen bodies towards the plush hannigator.. almost wanting to make a Neopets joke >.> -

<Crippler> He followed, speaking very simply, not bothering to put the helmet back on," Felix's girl." THere was a little bit of anger in the cold iciness of Crippler's words. But, then again, Only so much of Marlo was still Crippler. He assisted in the clean up, such as it was.

<Juxtaposition> " Felix's girl?" So that's the rumor that was floating around.. which explained the whisper that was exchanged between him and Sisip earlier.. or mightve been, she couldn't just assume but after her arrival back on campus after being kept prisoner for months on end whilst Edge was allowed to run loose people had begun to talk. She was still trying to figure that one out.. she was never questioned, simply kept and tormented.. something that wasn't a very easy thing to do to Darla. They had come to the conclusion if she hadn't been.. perhaps Edge wouldn't have gone on such a rampage, Darla a threat to his insanity.. or sanity.. whichever worked. She leaned forward and picked up the Han doll and tucked it under her arm.. couldn't just leave him like that, although he -wasn't- going home with her >:| " I suppose you could say that. Why do you ask?" She didn't mind the glacial tone he took with her.. she wasn't really the friendliest person either. -

<Hannibal> hadn't even been fully transformed when he got puppet man onto the floor. Yes, he was *that* quick. Sitting there now, looking like the most bad ass muppet this side of Jim Henson's studio, Hannibal would turn to look at Marlo, then to Juxt and then glance around for Shannon. "Alright, no way in hell I'm stayin' with them jackasses back at me dorm," said Hannibal in an *absurdly* cute high pitched tone.

<vile> Maze-like corridors are perfect places for oddities to slither around in. One such abomination winds its way around a bend and spots Hannibal. The boa-goat Laura eyes him. That's a muppet. They're puppets. And to control them, a hand needs to go up the--Laura sneaks forward, grinning to reveal hundreds of needle-sharp teeth; her bulbous blue eyes latch onto Han and one of her hands tipped with razor-sharp black claws lifts and pantomimes a talking puppet. Oh god. She's not going to try and...no! Bad monster!

* Shannon the radioactive mutant was still there, she'd gotten the dolls out of the danger zone and from there 'surviving' guards had taken them to the infirmary for lack of better location. At least there they'd be safe until this wore off or could be reversed. How was this going to be fixed?.. Oh no! Hannibal!

<Crippler> He started walking to the exit, his face returning to a more Marlo sort of way: for one that didn't know him, the anger was more prominent," No reason...Just wanted to see who you were is all." That was pretty random. What he realy wanted to say was 'I wanted to see if you were worth the shit your fruend caused' but he kept his trap shut." If there's more, I'm headed to my room. Got a Biology test and detention." He looked slightly too old for high school...maybe. But one thing did squeak out as he passed." Your friend is a prick."

* Hannibal would resist vigorously, but there wasn't much he could do at the moment as a puppet.

<Juxtaposition> She blinked down as the Hannibal doll squeaked it's protests about going home to the dorm. " Fine fine.. Here Shannon, catch!" She grinned, tossing the plush into the air in Shannon's direction.. hopefully the girl could catch because otherwise it'd be a bumpy and slimey ride down towards the ground.. but she was stopped short in her progress towards the door when Marlo spoke.. "Just wanted to see who I was?" A very poised step forward as her eyes narrowed minimally.. the swagger to her hips giving them that femininity she carried so well ceased.. before she fell back into pace with the kid. " Excuse me if I'm wrong but I'm sensing a bit of hostility.. care to further explain that?" She wasn't going to let him get away that easily.. especially with that parting remark.. however he was always free to simply go about his business either way, but it wouldn't sit well with her. "And if by my friend you're referring to Felix.. that prick just helped save your ass back there." She smiled somewhat, venom lacing that rich, soothing tone of hers. She wasn't being rude, really, she wasn't.. that was just how Darla directly approached things :|

* Shannon They could still tlak? Of course they could, they'd screamed and whimpered when hit or thought they'd be hit. A few of the stronger ones even moved, and not just faint wiggles or writhings. Ack! Juxtaposition tossed the Hannibal plushy to her! Luckily for Kermit's cousin, Shannon could catch so Han wouldn't have to see first hand what goes on in a washing machine. What was she supposed to do with him... To the infirmary with the other affected?

<vile> The monster notices Nick's blood on the ground; her snake-like tongue slides across the floor, lapping up the...oh god ew. Mmm blood! A wicked grin is given to poor Han and she backs away, leaving the defenseless muppet with nightmares of her claw-like nails going up his butt.

<Jeem> And what more horror could one imagine?

<Crippler> As he continued walking, he kept talking," We helped each other. Don't paint him as a hero of the day simply cause you suck his dick." Marlo on the other hand was being rude. He unstrapped his gloves, fingerless MMA style and emptied out the sludge. " That was a job. I do the job and I finish. He hates me, I hate him. He thinks I'm a stupid Kid, He's a self centered sanctimonous hyporit."2 of course this was all from the unbalanced mind of an angry teenager in a body of muscle and Kinetic pain.

<Hannibal> would hang there in Shannon's arms with his arms crossed, looking more then a bit miffed at the idea of being a puppet. Yeah, just grin now beastie, thought Hannibal as he stared at the... thing.. whatever it was. Looking up to Shannon he'd sigh before saying. "Just drop me off with Julie an' I'll be fine." Julie? That Julie? Why yes, Julie's pretty much only and bestest friend was the quick moving, frightening, highly trained reptile man who could sneak up on you like nobodies buisness.

<Juxtaposition> " I just meant the initial punch, and if you want to keep childishly exchanging insults we can continue it physically if you'd like.." She had no qualms about solving it that way if he wanted to continue to banter back and forth and make the altercation eventually physical. " And what I do in the bedroom is none of your concern." She seemed a bit miffed.. but was managing to keep her cool thus far, a feral and rather predatorial snarl accompanying her words so precisely stated, each concise and pointed. " And I find your irrational irritation with myself just a bit misplaced. I haven't done a fucking thing to you.." Yet.. She wanted to, but she wasn't going to risk getting locked up again. She'd just returned from six months of captivity and torture and didn't feel like going from that to Cobalt's holding cells. She stiff-armed a door, slamming it open and knocking the top hinge off as they continued to ascend from the depths of the Maze, Darla stopping momentarily to pick her hoody back up and wrap it around her finely toned physique, slipping back into her boots as they made their way towards the exit next to the security booth.

* Shannon annnnd Shannon couldn't help it. Hannibal was just too kyoot. She gave him a subconscious cuddle but abruptly stopped realizing what she was doing. "Oops... sorry, Hannibal." Her visor glowed a little more brightly than the norm. "Julie? Yes, of course... I'll get right to that." She still felt weird about having given him that cuddle and tried to unsuccessfully justify it as a cat morpher would enjoy a scritching, but this was not Han's power. He had not done this on his own. Shannon would leave the underground not too long after Juxt. "What's her room number?.."

<Crippler> He stopped, watching her grab the hoodie, then continued on the path out," I haven't said Anything wrong about you. It's Felix I have a beef with. If you listened, you would have caught that." That and It felt good to piss her off, he could lie to anyone but himself. As he spoke, his Bostonian accent began to return with avengence," Personaly, I'm...Uh...Shit I knew the word a second ago...I don't give a shit either way about you."

<Hannibal> We'll pretend Hannibal knows her room number and tells Shannon what it is. He didn't seem to mind the cuddle that much, long as everyone remembered what was under that plush exterior. And not in a literal sense either because that would be little plushie organs and a bunch of stuffing and then Shannon would want to snug him some more. No, Hannibal was a cool, calculating reptile man, with years of training for these types of engagements and... and... he was never going to live this down was he?

<Juxtaposition> " No darling, you haven't said anything wrong about me, but you could lose the attitude." It was true, and it was amazing she'd kept herself under control for this long.. " It's just not worth my time to show someone such as yourself why you should keep your fucking mouth shut." If she hadn't had a problem with her before.. he might now, and to be on Darla's bad side was never a good place to be, no matter how highly one thought of themselves. " When you remember that word.." She gave him a wink, void black lashes fluttering over entrancing emerald eyes. "..please do let me know." Moron. She shook her head.. what a waste.. this is why Darla didn't bother herself with other people and their affairs. People pissed her off. "You may wanna approach me with a more civil tongue next time.. or I'll let you know what it feels like to have it slowly ripped out of your mouth." She grumbled, and parted ways, starting to head off in the direction of her almost unpacked dorm. After she'd disappeared they'd rented it to someone else.. and now the task of unpacking everything again. Lame.. but just as she was walking off she felt that familiar tug.. her center of gravity tilting a bit which caused her to lean against the security booth.. green eyes wide as they faded into grey.. chin tipping towards her chest as her limbs went limp.. Straight dark black hair began to bunch into loose waves of chestnut.. grey eyes bursting to life with a vibrant hazel harboring flecks of gold and within a fifteen foot radius of her spanned a pleasurable emission.. apparently Tasha wanted out >:| And Darla wasn't going to fight her.. she was exhausted. " Whooaaa!" She giggled, a jovial sound that would cause anyone to smile, her voice honey dipped and sacchrine coated, completely contrasting the bitter ice queen of moments before. -

<Crippler> as a last word in, Marlo yelled out," Ambivilant...That's the word."

* Shannon she knew he was really a big tough crocman, that had been the reason behind her embarassment and the apology. And let us hope we never see those plushy organ or the fluff. anyway Shannon would take Hannie the Pooh over to the dirls' dorms and from there Julie's room. The age manipulator was quite disgruntled at having been woken up at 3am. "Someone better have died..." Came Julie's mumble as she answered the door half awake looking like she wanted to deage someone. "Sorry to wake you... But there was an issue a little while ago..." The plush Hannibal would be held out. All anger left Julie's face and she started laughing. "Hannibal! Oh that is funny... You look adorable and it's not even my fault!" Ok and after nearly asphyxiating from laughter she sobered up and continued. "Did Gloria do this?"

<Hannibal> "Puppet master," said Hannibal as he was held there, looking horribly humiliated. The little reptile man looked like a fiercer, more lizard like kermit the frog. Unfortunately he was every bit as cute as the real one. And ooooooh was he huggable. "Puppet master," stated Hannibal as dangled there. "There was a break out in the underground, I beat him stupid for it though."

* Shannon would just leave Hannibal with Julie and be on her way. "Thanks, Space Girl..." Julie would call out before closing the door. What was she going to do with Hannibal? He did look cute she had to admit even if it hadn't been her to use her powers on him "How is this even possible?" She asked, carefully setting Hannibal down on her dresser. Floppy was under an upside down waste basket. The stuffed fish Gloria animated and gave her was a handful, always rolling around and dunking itself in the toilet. Hannibal did not get a hug from Julie... yet. "Such a power... It doesn't make physical sense." She poked Hannibal in the stomach; it felt plushy.....

<Hannibal> "I didn't stop to ask him afterwards... not that he could tell me at the moment anyway," said Hannibal as he sat on her dresser. "I don't know how long I'm going to be staying like this either," mentioned Han. He really didn't have time for a debriefing. Not that he wanted one. The normally even tempered reptile man was at the moment not so evened tempered and lord knows his boss would probably make some sort of crack over his condition. "He was a puppet though.. an ugly puppet," stated Hannibal as he crossed his arms. He better not have to stay like this. "That tickles," he said, refusing to give any hint of a giggle. Though really the high pitched voice was *enough*.
Goldbolt

Return to Logs