Julie's Debut August 29th 2010

Julie's Debut August 29th 2010

Postby Goldbolt » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:58 pm

* Kraken It had been a long and troublesome few days; confiscating Pulse had been harder than one would think. He'd had to use force a few times and take several addicted students to the infirmary for addiction treatment. It was clear to him now that this drink was bad news from the way he'd actually been attacked. That was over now and he was heading for the science lab to drop off his catch of the day, a rather large sack about half full of cans. A tentacle reached into the sack and pulled one out. Kevin turned the can around and examined it, reading the label.

* Sisip sighs and stands, pulling her pants on and her tanktop. She sits back against the deck chair and and relaxes until later. She had something to do tonight and had plans on not being late, she leans back in the chair and stretches, eyes closing for a moment.

<Ashe> And so Ashe returns from her little mini-quest, now armed with a can of Pepsi. She plops back down into her deck chair, frowning a bit when she realizes that the workaholic doctor went back to work. "Hmph. He's going to work himself into an early grave," she says, shaking her head.

* Kraken ~~~ The small girl wandered the campus, where had she come from? Why was she all alone? The poor thing couldn't be much more than five years old. She looked pretty filthy too; hair unkempt and full of dirt and plant matter; mud smudged on her cheeks as though she'd been rolling around on the lawn after a heavy rain. She was clothed in a dress that seemed a few sizes too big for her. But the little girl could not seem happier as she skipped along the courtyard humming the Sesame Street theme song. She grinned as she spotted the campus guard holding a colorfully bright orange bag, and look at that, a juice can in one of his tentacles! The fruity kind! Despite the man's very inhuman appearance the child showed no fear at all. "Hiiiiiiii Feeshee!" The little girl grinned again and then made the fish face at him. ~~~

* Sisip nods a bit, frowning. "Hopefully things will die down a bit. Give him some down-time."

<Ashe> "We'll see, but somehow I don't think we're out of the woods yet," she says, cracking open her can of Pepsi and taking a drink. "They're still selling Pulse out in town, after all...and that's just the least of our worries."

* Sisip scowls a bit. "Don't they know.. what it's doing? I just don't understand why it's still being sold." She didn't comment on the 'out of the woods' part. They weren't, no. Especially not Sisip... not if she was meeting Felix later.

* Kraken Kevin looked surprised to see such a young girl alone on the campus and looking as dirty as she was. Surprise that was soon replaced with worry. Where had she come from? He leaned closer to the girl trying to look non frightening. "Woah, are you alright, sweety? Are you lost?" A giggle was her response followed by a drawn out; "Nooooooooo." as the girl hid her face in her dress, then peeked out again with the fish face. Kevin looked around and saw no one that might be the girl's guardian. "Well why don't you come with me? I'll take you to where we can find where you belong." "C'n I hava cookie?" "Sure, I'll get you a cookie." "An'a juice too! That one!" She exclaimed, standing on her tiptoes and pointing wildly to the can still grasped in Kevin's tentacle.

<Ashe> "I'm not sure that's the right question to be asking, Sisip," she says, removing her sunglasses. It's not so bad now that it's night out. "I think the question you need to be asking is 'who knows, and do they actually care?' at this point."

* Sisip sighs, shaking her head a bit. She was right. "This is insane."

<Lance`Orinanthas> Changed again and back to the infirmary, he blinked as he was told to go look in on Terran. So he did just that. "Ahoy." He called out to the guy. "What's shakin?"

<Kraken> "Ah, no. That juice is not for drinking. It's bad juice. Makes you sick." He tried to explain. But, it seemed that the little girl was not going to take no for an answer. "I WANT THAT JUICE! IT'S FRUITY! GIMMEE!" And when Kevin refused again, the girl let loose a temper tantrum screeeeeam and socked the squid mutant right in the stomach with a lot more force than what one would think from such a small girl. The fist impacted with an odd squelchy sound, Kevin gasped and fell over, some of it surprise, and some from getting the wind knocked out of him. The can rolled out of his tentacle and Kevin loosed his hold on the bag, which opened and spilled its contents along the ground.

<Ashe> "I don't know. It almost makes sense if you look at it as a battle between two species," she says, sighing and looking up at the moon. "Problem is, normal humans are likely on an evolutionary clock at this point. If two non-mutants can give birth to a mutant child, and mutants always produce mutant children...I guess their fear of us makes sense."

* Sisip looks up from her spot by the pool as the sound of a scream filled the air. "Oh for frig sake. Poor Lance just can't get a damn break." She stands and, since she was a huge looky-loo, grabbed her poolbag and decided to take a peek to see what was going on, motioning to Ashe in case she wanted to join. Headed towards the noise took her towards the general direction of the ACTION lab when she saw Kevin knocked over and laying on the ground. Her eyes widen a bit as she picks up her pace.

<Ashe> "The fuck was that...?" she asks, quickly grabbing up her clothes and pulling them back on. She'll be a little bit behind Sisip in terms of getting to Kevin, but she'll make up for lost time by lightsurfing to catch up with her.

* Oblivion would look back to Lance and near jump out of his skin. " Oh me? Uhm... just saying hi to one of the staff!" Terran would muse to Lance. Mind you the man would see the poor redhead laying on the ground giggling from the mass tickling now only in bra and panties.

<Kraken> "Haha! Fishy fell down!" Another fish face was made at him, followed by a small, yet hard kick to Kevin's groin. Then the girl's tone changed dramatically, still the childlike voice that one would think from her appearance but the things she said next didn't match, "Enough of that, I see that you're confused, but not to worry, I'll be out of your... ah, tentacles, soon enough. I just need to borrow some more of your time, hmm?." Kevin grunted in and strained to breathe, gills fluttering. He looked at the girl, still on his knees from the trauma of the two hits. "Yes." Grunt/gasp. "Take all you need! Love to hear the story behind this one. Ehhng. Who are you?" Her eyes lit up at Kevin's answer, and instead of a verbal response, the girl's hand shot out, not to grab a can of Pulse, but one of Kevin's tentacles.

<Lance`Orinanthas> Lance didn't hear that scream, unfortunately. He was busy with Terran. "C'mon now, guy. I think Sisip would get angry at you if she saw you doing that." Lance didn't chastise the poor guy, yet, but still. At least he gave the nurse time to flee. "I'm trusting you here, man. You have to work with me a bit."

* Sisip watches the kid kick Kev in the junk. A sound of protest slips out as she drops her bag and heads over, wanting to stop the assault of her friend. "What the hell? Leave him alone!"

* Oblivion would watch the nurse run off, with a wink to him but she still ran! " Well, see we were just running around and well... she just happened to be ticklish! Fair enough though... I should behave shouldn't I?" Terran would muse and look to him and smirk. " Well, I'm not hers, besides, she so could never get me wrapped around that finger of hers."

<Ashe> She'll press her speed advantage here, concentrating on going as fast as she possibly can. What's she going to do when she gets to that little girl? Well, she'll deal with that when she gets there. "Damn it, and I don't even have my gear!"

<Lance`Orinanthas> "That is true for now. But really." Lance handed over a couple more games. These ones were gears of war style. "Here. Play these. I'm going to go get a sammich. You want something to eat?"

* Kraken ~~~ The girl ignored Ashe and Sisip as she set about her business. The scene the two would stumble upon was like a time lapsed video; the little girl quickly grew from toddler to child to teenager and then finally to adult; all in the space of maybe a minute. Her dress was no longer looked too big, now it looked quite snug. And as for poor Kevin, his body was swiftly going through the opposite and growing younger and younger until the two's ages had made a complete turn around. "Awww, thanks for your time, Fishy. You know, you don't look half bad now, actually kind of cute." She'd say once the process was complete. The woman would then lean down to examine her work, and received a faceful of ink. "That's a bad Fishy!" She'd reprimand and swat Kevin where his nose would be. "And just for that." She took another two years from him. "Maybe now you'll have time to learn some manners." And with that she swiped the Pulse bag, and noticed Sisip and Ashe. "Hello..." -

* Sisip bolts over to Kevin and falls to her knees by him. "Kev? KEV?! Ashe!! What did you do to him!" Brown eyes flash as she stares at the girl, trembling as she pulls Kevin against her.

<Ashe> "On it!" she says to Sisip. Ashe can say hello, too. She leaps off of her light beam, lands on the ground, and concentrates on the space directly in front of the little girl's face. With little warning about what was going to happen, she'd create a blinding flash of light in the hopes of taking her out without having to resort to brutality.

<Kraken> <<she's not a little girl anymore Ashe>>
<Ashe> ((Whoops. Well, whatever she is then. Sorry. D:))

* Oblivion would nod and take the games. Ah ha! there we go! mindless violence! " Sure, whatever you want to grab, and coffee.. I'm allowed coffee yes?" Terran would ask as he snagged the controller.

* Kraken he was trembling too, no clue what just happened, Kevin just clung tightly against Sisip as she held him, his coloration instantly matching whatever Sisip happened to be wearing now. "Sips?." A little groggy and his voice very different sounding and a little dry. As for mystery girl... now OOCly identified as Julie! She'd yellow at the flash and try to clear her eyes. Ug first the ink, now the light. Someone wanted to blind her. Quickly feeling inside her goody bag, she'd pick up one of those precious cans of pulse and chuck it at what she hoped was Ashe's head. Before running off half blind.

<Ashe> Fortunately, the half-blind girl's aim was as half-assed as one would expect. Ashe quickly sidesteps the incoming can and bolts off after the girl, not wanting to let her out of sight. "CALL SECURITY, SISIP!" she yells. Whether or not she's going to be able to catch up to a Pulse-powered mutant on foot is anyone's guess.

<Lance`Orinanthas> "Yeah, you can have some coffee. I'll be back in a bit." This time Lance locked the door of the guys room, and made sure the power dampeners were working. Not that much would change inside the room but a little bit more light. Off he went to the cafeteria.

* Sisip can't really do anything but comfort her now adorably cute young friend. She reaches into her pocket and digs out her phone, calling security, hoping to gods that someone was on duty. "On it!!"

<Thomas`Oliver> Having heard the loud scream from all the way in his almost entirely silent lab, Thomas came out to investigate. It wasn't the kind of scream that said help either. It was the kind of scream that came from one of those annoying little kids that everyone hated but was too nice to say they hated them. But another thing caught his attention. Mutant kids should not be on this campus anymore. So, Thomas was coming with a nice layer of rock around his body. Making him look like The Thing. Only brown and not orange.

* Sisip was getting no answer on the phone, she left a frantic message with the time and the place and what was going on. She clings to Tiny-Squiddy-Kev tightly, unable to help as her powers were more of a brute strength lately than a subtle "I trap you" sort of deal and the last thing Sis wanted was for the girl to be hurt, or killed.. not because she cared about her mind you.. not now... but rather because she had no idea if Kevin would be stuck like this.

* Kraken he'd kinda been one of the security guards on duty but then this happened. In between the trembling, Sisip might notice him gasping a little. "Sissp.. waterr..." And onto Julie and her happenings; she was still seeing spots from Ashe's attack and Kevin's ink had pretty much stained her face, not too mention her clothes were uncomfortably tight, she'd misjudged a little this time around. "What are you chasing me for! He gave me permission!" On a mere technicality of phrasing.

* Oblivion would just fire up the 360, sit back, and start having a happy sniping fit. Oh yes, just wait, he'd get his technique down and start killing fools on multiplayer. Oh hells yeah.

<Thomas`Oliver> He saw the woman running, and others that he knew chasing. So the girl was the target. His hand moved down to the ground and a mound of dirt rose up, locking his feet into place before zooming him toward the running woman. Faster than a person can run, but not really all that much faster. Rather, he was more interested in collecting a large pile of dirt with both of his hands from stray dirt on the ground as he went toward the people. Thomas pondered carrying a big bucket of dirt with him at all times. Maybe a gourd full on his back. Nah.

<Ashe> She was never going to catch this brat like this. She didn't want to risk physical contact with the girl either, seeing as how she'd done something to Mr. Squid with her powers. "Stop running or I'll open fire!" she yells, not intending to let this one get away.

* Kraken * Julie how did Thomas know the woman chasing her wasn't the baddie? And what's this they were trying to box her in? "And if I stop?" She yelled back and continued her fleeing, vision had not quite cleared yet but she saw enough to know the ground was acting up in front of her... It pained her to do this again, but another of those precious can was tossed at Ashe, though this time Julie opened it first!

<Thomas`Oliver> Thomas didn't actually know at first. He was still going at them. Rather, he knew when he finally saw that it was truly Ashe chasing. Ashe was a good guy. Or, so he thought from their little date. But it wasn't like Tommy was going to hurt either of them. Rather, it was more like a bunch of beach sand suddenly began flowing over their running area.

<vile> Nicholas sits on a bench in the courtyard and has his cell phone raised. He's currently filming the chase going on while grinning. He desperately hopes for a blooper to post on youtube. Nothing gets better views than a severely botched action scene like this, especially when there's blundering teenage kids involved. He pops a piece of popcorn into his mouth and idly chews.

<Ashe> The problem with this girl's tactic is that Ashe can see her fishing out another can of pulse and opening it long before she decides to chuck it. By the time the girl gets around to throwing the can, she's already zigging out of the way. Of course, dodging the can adds to the girl's lead. The sand wasn't helping, either. "Don't say you weren't warned," she says, slowing down and steadying her aim. She gathers up some of her internal charge, and creates a laser beam to sweep across the back of one of the fleeing girl's ankles. It won't kill her, but it might just slow her down.

* Sisip scoops up toddler Kev and carries him over to where she dropped her pool bag. She digs around in it and pulls out a bottle of water. Cracking it open she coos softly to him and moistens his gills as she'd seen him do other times. "It's ok kev, it'll be ok."

<vile> Nick grins at the attack and spots the can of pulse. As though that reminded him of something, he pauses recording just long enough to fish out a thermos from his bag, remove the lid and take a long drink. He resumes taping the event on his phone, looking endlessly amused by the action.

* Oblivion would just keep on a killing and then connect to the multiplayer server. His mind would drift looking to that window and sigh. Damn that girl! She was stuck in his mind now and he couldn't shake her! What was it with those native girls?

* Angel`Pearson came upon Nicholas at his bench as he wandered the courtyard and couldn't help grinning. It was his first real day...well night by now, out of the horrible evil devil medical center. He wore a tight black shirt with a circuit board pattern done in pink on its chest, and a black and pink pleated skirt, his kneehigh boots with pink laces slipped on each foot. He'd grin a bit as he stepped up behind the bench, one of his hallucinogen coated cigarettes held between two fingers "Haven't you heard? That stuffs bad for you. Baaaaaad." a little snicker escaping after he spoke

<Lance`Orinanthas> Lance would come back after a bit with some food and coffee for poor confined Terran. Delivery by doctor. Lucky dude.

* Kraken * Julie wouldn't kill her, it still hurt! and continued to do so. She silently cursed a certain aspect of her powers. She slowed and stopped running. "Leave me alone!" Came her scream as she looked wildly from Ashe to Thomas. Back to Kevin and Sisip, he sighed in relief once the water passed over his gills, he could breathe again, but with breathing came a clearer mind. He looked... up? at Sisip and started thrashing in her arms. "What she do to me?! What happened!?." His skin was literally rippling and flashing differing shades of red in stripe like waves across his form.

* Sisip tries to keep hold of squirmy toddler Kevin. "Woah there Kev.. hold up.. calm down. We don't know. Ashe is trying to catch her. We'll get you back to normal, I promise."

* Oblivion would nod to the doctor and snap out of his daze so to speak. Thanks. *he'd take the food and scarf almost all down and sip some coffee* So.... think I can have visitors tomorrow?" Terron would ask Lance. As if the doctor did not know there was only one person he was looking to see.

<Lance`Orinanthas> Now that she had stopped running, Thomas brought his hands up so that sand and dirt would surround the womans lower legs. Up to her knee, in fact. And he was in the process of turning it to rock so that she couldn't get away. He came to a stop on his mound of ground as well, but started to walk closer to the girl. "You are not going anywhere." He said all heroically. Why? Well. Heroes needed a cool hero catch phrase, and his was classical.

<vile> Nick beams at Angel, "Glad to see you busted out of your fishtank. And here I thought me and my BFFs would have to break in and drag your ass out." he takes another drink from his thermos and lowers it, tucking the thing between his legs to make sure his friend didn't try to steal it. He points at Julie and chuckles, "I dunno what the shit is happening but this is going on youtube. She probably got caught cheating on her e-boyfriend with some other guy on campus or some shit."

* Sisip actually takes a moment and looks at her watch. Watch? Why would she do that? Oh yes, because she had somewhere to be and this was one appointment she wasn't going to miss. She takes her phone out, still trying to comfort Kevin and taps out a text message, sending it off.

<Ashe> With the girl likely immobilized by that earthen grip around her legs, Ashe slows down to a walk herself in an attempt to catch her breath. She makes gun-fingers with one hand, and uses the other hand to steady her aim as if it was a real gun. "Throw the Pulse on the ground and put your hands in the air!" she shouts.

* Angel`Pearson made his way around and slid into the seat next to Nick, grinning happily at the thought of a dramatic action movie style breakout "I would have been toootally down with that...They said it only takes 24 hours to work out of your system tho...Don't think I could've taken two weeks in there. I'd have turned into a fish." the grin grew as Nick gave his explanation of the situation, a little snicker escaping for you!" reaching into a previously unmentioned messenger bag at his snicker escaping "Always something crazy goin' on around here...OH! I got somethin' foryou!" reaching into a previously unmentioned messenger bag at his side, which was black and featured a sugar skill decorated in pink on its flap, he'd remove a small plastic bag of gumi bears which features a smiley face sticker on its front. Mr.Smiley was sticking his tongue out and had little @ swirly eyes. Tossing the bag over into Nicholas' lap with a smile.

* Oblivion would feel the cell vibrate and catch the text. Smiling a bit and happier now the food was gone and he drank the coffee. "So? How bout it? Because I'm not really that much trouble you know? And visits are good for morale too after all. " Terron would add to Lance.

<vile> Nick absolutely beams when presented with the treats. "You're the best, man. Want anything for this? Also...how's your problem going? Are you over it or..." the bag is picked up and he is clearly debating whether to eat a couple or not...but then he puts it into his bag, apparently having decided to try one later.

<Lance`Orinanthas> "That will all depend on how you are feeling tomorrow, my friend. Also, do you have any Pulse on you right now?" He asked the guy, he needed to make sure the dude was free of any before detox could begin.

* Kraken * Julie now Thomas would get a can chucked at his head then Ashe's threat was heard. And the bag had been dropped as Thomas's earth rose up around her. She was immobilized and now had a light shooter pulling a finger gun on her. Talk about overkill... Sheesh, just her luck to choose the wrong guy. Hand went up. "What do you want?" She said in an annoyed tone, like this was an inconvenience. Back to Sisip and Kevin: Kevin stopped his Trembling, though his skin remained an angry red. "Are you sure you can keep that promise?..." Last time he'd been told he'd be back to normal he remained a squid.

<Oblivion> " Pulse? no, that was confiscated before you even saw me. Little biohazard bag and all. Oh I'll be fine tomorrow... especially when I get my visit... err... might have a visit from a friend. " Terran would muse and nod softly.

* Sisip throws the strap of her poolbag over her shoulder and stands, picking Kev up as she does. She looks at him, brown eyes sad. "I don't know Kev but dammit, I'm going to try." She carries her young friend over to where Julie, Thomas and Ashe were, chewing on her lower lip.

<Lance`Orinanthas> "Then we'll see about letting her say hi. No harm really. Alrighty. I have to get back to tending the sick and injured. I'll come by in a few hours to check how you're doing and give you a spa update." Lance then left the guy like he had before.

<Thomas`Oliver> Clunk. The can smacked Thomas in the head. Not that it did much since he had put up some protection. Still, he picked up the can and decided to gather up what she had dropped as well. He knew it was quarantined stuff. So he also knew it had to be disposed of. And quickly.

Ashe> "You just assaulted a member of campus security with your powers. The only way you're leaving here is with a security neutralizer around your neck and handcuffs on your wrists," she says, staying behind this crazy girl. She doesn't want any surprises. Despite having a targeting laser point on the girl's back, she had no intention of actually shooting the girl. Where the Hell was the rest of security?

* Angel`Pearson grinned shaking his head "Of course not. It's not like they cost anythin' to make." he'd pause as Nick inspected the bag and mentioned his problem, a little frown forming "..Yeah I'm over it I guess. I still -want- it..but with it out of my system its a little easier to smack down the urge...If it wasn't for the thought of getting fishtanked again I'd probably be huntin' for summore tho." bringing his cigaret bringing his cigarette to his lips to take a slow drag.

* Oblivion would nod and wave to the doctor a lot more relaxed and laid back now. Back to the online sniping massacre!

<Sisip> Ashe.. she's gotta change him back. She needs to. He can't stay like this." Sounds almost pleading.

<vile> "Just gummybears." he says and pulls out a five from his pocket and offers it to Angel. "Well, if you get too weak, you know where to find me." he says with a sly wink. "But don't go around telling the wrong people." once the excitement is done with, he puts his phone away.

<Ashe> "Sisip, think with your head instead of your heart for a minute - until we get her calmed down, there's no guarantee that she won't just hurt him any worse than she already has," she tells the Injun girl. Kevin's not in danger of dying any time soon, so he's getting a lower spot on the priority list.

<AnE> If anything he'll probably live longer now!

<Julie> "How did I assault him? He's unharmed, whole, no injuries." She pointed out. "Besides, he said I could." Creepy smile and she struggled a little against the earthen leg restraints, grrr it still burned. She winced visibly. Kevin, still clinging tightly to Sisip stared at her. "I never told you to do this to me!"

<Thomas`Oliver> Finally seeing what it was that she actually did, Thomas blinked. Twice. "That's... kind of creepy." He said, very scientifically. To be on the safe side, he made that rock covering begin to rise so that it would cover the gals waist also. He totally did not want to be kid tommy again. It would put off his career by like 20 more years.

<AnE> Having gotten a call about a ... disturbance, Three promptly handed the reigns to his 'younger' brother Two, patted him on the back, and swapped shifts. The middle triplet, with his unruly blond hair and sunglasses-covered white hair would grumble indignantly as he ventured out of the booth and to the source of said 'disturbance'. Given the snickering of his brother, Two knew something had to be up -- what the hell was he thinking? This was mutie high, of course something was up.

<`Todd> "whats all the commotion about?", Todd walked up in all his bandagey glory and stopped as he saw the baby kevin...."whoa... did i miss something big?"

* Angel`Pearson paused to look at the five...He -had- gone and spent the last of his money on Pulse reserves....which got discovered anyway, so he was broke and had nothing to show for it...but he shook his head and smiled "Naw its alright, really." he'd nod at the second part of his statement, another smile flashing "Ofcourse not. I'm all about discretion." thats why he looked like he lost a fight with a pink highlighter. Super discreet!

* Sisip holds Kevin gently as she glares daggers at the girl in the rock. She looks over Todd and shakes her head. "We've got to reverse it somehow. He can't stay like this."

<Ashe> "Stay back from her, everyone - she's dangerous to the touch," she says, assuming that the girl had to touch people to mess with them. After all, if she could use her power at a distance, she would have done so by now. She does see one of the triplets coming in the distance, and breathes a sigh of relief.

<`Todd> "then why dont you just knock her out cold? i mean if she is catching z's then she cant use her powers"

* Jetfire exits the guys' dorm, his SND either abandoned or turned off, as the pyrokinetic is fully on fire as he walks, toward the cafeteria, almost oblivious to the happeneings around him. His concentration is on getting to the cafeteria.

<Thomas`Oliver> "Heroes don't hurt people like that. She is subdued, we don't need to harm her any further." Thomas peered at the guy talking about knocking the chick out.

<vile> The five is shoved back into his pocket and he chuckles, "You're the most discreet person I know." he replies with a shake of his head. The thermos is lifted again and he gulps down the contents before screwing the lid back on; the thermos is put back into his bag. "The good news is that I won't wind up in a fish tank from it. I've heard rumors of what is happening to other mutants, though. Its interesting. So. What are you going to do now that you're a free man?"

<`Todd> "Im not a hero", This was the litteral truth, Todd didnt consider himself a hero but just a guy that did things that needed to be done

<Julie> "Reverse it? That's all you want? No worries about that. It's temporary. He'll be back to his old self in due time. Now let me go! Besides are you really going to trust me to touch him again?"

<`Todd> "this due time wouldn't happen to be the 20 years it would take him to grow back to his normal age would it?"

<Ashe> "I already told you - the only way you're leaving that spot is neutralized and handcuffed," she says, her gun-fingers still aimed at the woman. Subdued or not, she wasn't taking any chances until the triplet got over here and took custody of the girl.

* Sisip listens ot Julie, then to Todd, eyes widening at the thought of this not being able to be fixed. Her grip on toddler-kevin tightens.

<AnE> Two approached the scene, his eyes immediately falling on Kevin. He didn't want to laugh at the sight of the little squidboy, but he couldn't help but snicker before putting on his serious face. He carried his usual assortment of equipment, which included a few security cuffs. "I got a report of a problem in this ar..*SNICKER!* Kev, man, you are just.. uhm. Problem? Why the hell is Kevin so tiny?"

* Jetfire stops midpath and allows himself to flare up a moment... his flames rise, as does the temperature in the immediate (>5')area by 5 degrees Fahrenheit. He'll look up to the night sky and let out a god-awful scream before resuming his walk.

<MarloCross> As his eyes cracked open, Marlo realized just how wiped out from last night's fight he was. He pulled himself up and started looking for his phone. The others had probably already gone to the pool and left by now. Located, He shoots off a text to Sisip: You guys still at pool?

* `Todd turns to look at the flaming guy..."man this place is going nuts tonight?"

<Thomas`Oliver> Poor toddler-Kevin was being smooshed. "You may not be a hero, but I am. How long is due course? If he's going to age normally, then I would like it if you just turned him back."

<Sisip> Kev.. I need you to go with.. uh.. the triplet." She couldn't tell who was who when it came to those three. "If we're lucky that girl can reverse it.. or you'll just grow really quickly... but... I have to go." She looked a bit uneasy.

* Angel`Pearson grinned and nodded. He'd assumed Nicks mutation was something super low key from things he'd said here and there in conversation, but had never really bothered to ask. As he heard the question he just smiled and lifted his shoulders in a little shrug "I'm goin' to Disney World? I'unno. I'm just enjoying not being behind glass. Breathing fresh air and seeing the sky is nice."

* Kraken his eyes lit up, the angry red flashes finally ceasing across his skin at the word 'temporary' but then Todd crushed that hope with his theory. He then made a semi strangled squeak as Sisip tightened her hold on him. Then Two came around and... laughed. Kevin buried his face in two tentacles this was embarrassing... and was handed to Two no less... this day was just getting worse and worse...

<Julie> "The mummy's got it right, but I don't feel like reversing it, I cant like this."

<vile> "Being outside in the sunshine and breeze is a good answer." he replies with a small shrug. He fishes around in his bag and pulls out a silver flask, "Then what about a different kind of drink? In celebration, of course." but the faint smell of booze that mingles with his aura of cheap cigarette smoke says that he's already been celebrating something today. But that's everyday, really.

* Jetfire is probably far enough away not to hear Todd's comment, which is good, as Paul would likely react badly to the words... and he's already on fire, let's not comtemplate that compounded with a bad reaction. He'll stop at the cafeteria door and sigh, closing his eyes and mumbling something... perhaps chanting a mantra to lose his heat?

* Sisip leans over and kisses Kevin's forehead, reaching over to moisten his gills with the bottle of water. She presses it into his pudgy little hands. "It'll be alright Kev."

<AnE> After a moment, Two glanced in the direction of Jetfire as he stalked across the grounds all fiery and stuff! He wrinkled his nose; Pablo was gonna have a hell of a good time replacing that grass. He'd call out in that direction, "Hey, you, watch out before you burn someone!" And then, back to the little group, especially TinyKev, though the pyro was now a concern as well. "Okay, yeah. I'll take the little guy until he's back to normal.. I'm Two, by the way." He'd throw up two fingers in greeting before his gaze settled on Julie, raising a brow as he knelt to pick Kevin up. That was an unfamiliar face, "Is she the one who did it?" Judging by her answer, yes. Looking toward the girl, he'd raise a brow, "All right. Who the hell...?"

* `Todd pulls his shades off revealing his lack of eyes as he stared at the girl.."well i wonder how much you would feel like helping my friend after i broke several of your fingers, i doubt your powers would work so well on a person like me"

* Sisip smiles over at Two and nods, thankful it wasn't the one she had dealt with before... One. Making sure that her friend was in good hands she grabs her bag and almost bolts towards the dorm building. She didn't want to risk being late.

<Ashe> With Two standing right there keeping an eye on the girl, she felt less inclined to point a gun-finger at Julie's back. She lowers her hands to her sides again, though she keeps herself charged and ready should the girl try anything. As far as Todd threatening the girl goes? The whole thing is out of her hands now - security was going to have to clean this mess up. "Look, nobody needs to hurt anybody any further. Let Two do his job."

* Angel`Pearson grinned happily at the offer and nodded "A drink sounds just great."

* Sisip runs into her dorm room and changes out of her swimwear and sweats. She pulls on a pair of blue jeans and a black tshirt. She brushes her hair out and then does it up in dual braids, weaving red and yellow ribbons through them. Grabbing her black mission pack (without checking it because last time she looked everything was there.. poor stupid Sisip) she heads back out of the dorm and out of the building.

* Jetfire hears Two and a big flame hand rises, middle finger extended as he continues to chant with eyes closed. The pyro was in a bad mood, and taunting him or chastising him would only make it worse.

* Sisip grabs her phone and sends off a few texts.

<Julie> "And you guys look. I told you, I can't" The earth mover had her encased up to her waist in hardened dirt, even if she wanted to 'fix' Kevin, the process wold deage her and the rock tomb would tear her apart.

<vile> Nick chuckles and hands over the flask, filled with a whiskey of moderate quality. Which may be surprising considering the cheapness of everything else he keeps on him. A cigarette is plucked from behind his ear and he jams it into his mouth, lights it and takes a couple idle puffs.

<MarloCross> After a brief text exchange from Sisip, Marlo elects to stay in tonight and wail away at the sandbag handing from his ceiling

* Angel`Pearson the grin grew as the flask was handed over, taking a quick swig from it and making a face. Soopersweet girly shit was more his style, ofcourse, but whatever it took to get the job done.

* Sisip makes her way over to the staff complex and after taking a non-suspicious (yeah right) look around she slips into the building and makes her way to the basement.

[00:00] <Ashe> To the GrouseCave?

<Thomas`Oliver> "The issue is this girl is untrustworthy and without a concrete way of making her turn him back, she's just not going to." Thomas shrugged. He then decided that a pair of rock anklets with a steel chain between them would suffice for the girl. So. Her prison started to fall away and the substances began to change.

<vile> Nicholas chuckles and takes a couple puffs from his cigarette before offering it over to Angel as well. "Yeah. Its strong. But, well." he shrugs and paws at his bag, wishing that he had saved some of the mystery liquid in his thermos for later.

<AnE> "Okay. Okay! First of all, if anyone's going to lock her up, it'll be me. Let her go." As Thomas began to do! Weeeoooweeoo. He'd make a little gesture as he held Kevin against his hip with his free hand, sighing softly. This was not how he wanted to spend his shift. "If there's a problem, she'll be neutralized. Miss, there's a rule against malicious power use on this campus."

* `Todd watched the scene but seeing there was nothing he could do decided to head off to get ready for tonight's excursion in the city

<Ashe> Well, the situation was more or less in hand now, so Ashe walks over to where Thomas is standing and stays near him for the time being. After all, he was just about the only person there she knew well enough to trust not to go apeshit. "Talk about a mess..."

* Angel`Pearson coughed and nodded, taking the offered cigarette and taking a slow drag, commenting "Gawd that tastes horrible." before promptly downing another swig.

* Jetfire finally calms to the point where his body is without flame or fire. Totally flameless now, Paul will enter the cafeteria, a small smile to his face as he does.

<vile> "It does if you're used to girly drinks. But for *men*..." he says and comically beats his fists on his chest before laughing. His head shakes, "Yeah yeah. But I couldn't get enough foo-foo booze in there to do me any good so I don't bother. I may just switch to grain alcohol soon. Then I could carry a smaller flask around."

* Angel`Pearson burst into giggles at the chest beating, and nodded...before making another face at the mention of grain alchohol.

* Kraken He'd hold onto Two on his own now, like some kind of living squid shaped backpack (with tentcles for the shoulder straps!) So Two's hands would be free.

<Julie> "There was no malice," She continued to try to use that excuse. "I requested his time, and he consented, and then attacked me." She'd gesture to the black stain on her face from an ink shot. And it felt good to be free of that tomb, even if she was now shackled, the laser on her leg still throbbed. Kevin shook one of his little hands at her. "You... were after the Pulse..."

<vile> Nicholas shakes his head and laughs. "Had that shit before? It has one redeeming quality and only one. But god does it do it good." he stretches with a yawn and checks his watch then frowns.

<AnE> Two, now with a Kevpack, would blink a little, folding his arms with a soft sigh and rolling his eyes, "So, he consented to being made into a little kid? I've heard of wanting to relive one's childhood, but.." Looking over his shoulder at Kevin, he'd purse his lips in thought, "This isn't true, is it?" And then back at Julie, eyes widening some! "I'm sorry, Pulse? That stuff has been banned on this campus, and trying to steal it from security ..."

* Angel`Pearson grinned nodding as he passed the cigarette and flask back "Uuunfortunetly." before noticing the frown as he checked his watch "Whatsup? Past your bedtime?"

* Kraken he quieted a little, coloration somewhat subdued. "When she asked for some of my time; I didn't think she meant it in this sense of the word!" He slipped a little and tightened his hold. "I was bringing my confiscations to the science lab when she appeared, faking being a lost little girl..."

<Julie> "He had it, I needed a can, and a change of age."

<vile> The cigarette is stuck between his lips again and the flask capped and put into his bag. "Eh. Got stuff to do." he sighs dramatically and hops off of the bench. "I hate being responsible. I'll see you around. Try to not wind up in any more fishtanks." he adds and gives the other man a pat on the shoulder.
* Angel`Pearson frowned as he hopped to his feet, and nodded. Laaaaame. His hand rising to give a little wave in Nicks direction as he headed off.

<AnE> "... if you're looking for a fix, I suggest you look elsewhere. As for the age thing -- I don't... who are you? What do you do?" He'd reach behind him to gently pat Li'l Kev on the head as he looked down at Julie, a slight frown on his face.

<Ashe> Well, apparently Thomas wasn't feeling particularly talkative. For that matter, Ashe isn't feeling particularly talkative either. She doesn't want to bolt like Sisip did, though...not yet.

<vile> "See you around!" he calls over his shoulder and returns the wave.

<Thomas`Oliver> Thomas was not security. He was just a hero that happened to be there to help. It was in securities hands now. He wouldn't, however, just run off in case she got the one up on another security guard. Heroes did that sort of thing. Hero support!

* Julie she was being cooperative now. "A fix wasn't my intention, Pulse side-tracked me..." She looked if any of those dropped cans were in reach, regretting tossing the ones she had at Ashe and Thomas. "Right now? My name is Julie Leon, I believe you have me down as a florakinetic who should have been here about a week ago." Kev, while he didn't appreciate the pat, strangely it did calm him. He had his eyes trained on Julie, the only chance he had to being somewhat normal again, at least his real age... Another thing that was bothering him... why was he a baby squid? He wasn't all... squiddy at this age... Not seeing that the power was not chronologically dependent but physically.

* Angel`Pearson smiled as he heard Nick, before slipping his phone from his messenger bag and sliding its keyboard out, sending a text off to Sisip :Watchudoooin?:

<AnE> "... all right. I'm going to need you to come with me so we can get this sorted out." One hand rested on an SND at his hip as he gestured with the other toward the security office, giving a little sigh.

* Sisip does not send a reply, as she's currently preoccupied. Text remains unanswered for a while.

* Kraken was glaring hate at Julie. The age manipulator would smirk in response and return Kevin's sour look with a 'lookit the cute widdle baby' face. Then she'd turn her gaze to that neutralizer. "What is that?" She asked as she begin to follow Two, limping quite visibly.

<Thomas`Oliver> Tommy let his The Thing look finally go away and the regular skin Thomas was there with a light sigh. "Yeesh." Was all he said. A little flick of his wrist and the gals anklets changed to be able to be easily taken off by the security when they got around to it. Hopefully she wouldn't notice. "Hello, Ashe."

<AnE> "This is something to keep people from using their powers to harm others." Two would pat the cuff as he spoke in a matter-of-fact way, nodding a little. He'd lead her into the security office at a snail's pace, considering the limp, reminding himself to direct her to the medical center once this was through. Whatever -this- was, anyway.

* Sisip slips out from the security building and trots back towards the dorm, pulling her phone out as she makes her way to her room to throw her mission pack into the closet.

<Ashe> Hey, at least the wound was cauterized. "Hi, Thomas. Thanks for the assist here - I don't think I'd have been able to catch her without seriously hurting her..." she says, still a little upset about the whole shooting somebody bit.

* Sisip grabs her purse and slips out of the dorm room down and out of the building. She sighs and stretches.

* Angel`Pearson sat on his bench just kinduv watching the goings on with half hearted interest. When he felt his phone buzzing with a newly received message he snatched it up with a smile, sending off his reply :Ohgood! Already there.:

<Thomas`Oliver> "Sure thing. Us heroes have to stick together." Ashe was smiled at, but then Thomas began wandering back toward his lab. He had work to do still and this little interruption wasn't part of his scheduled.

<Ashe> Well, looks like that was that. The security mess has been taken care of, and the crowd's dispersed. "Just another day in the life," she says as she begins to wander aimlessly. She isn't quite ready to go home yet, but she doesn't particularly have anywhere else to be.

* Sisip makes her way out to the quad, looking around for Angel. She spots him and grins, walking over and grabs his arm, jerking her head. "C'mon AwesomeAngel, I gotta check in on a friend." She looks around and spots Ashe.

<Ashe> Is right over there, yes. She looks distracted.

* Kraken turned away from Julie, not wanting to deal with her rubbing it in. At least she was dampened now, and couldn't cause further damage to himself or anyone else tonight.

<Julie> "So, now what? Gonna keep me locked away?"

<Ashe> She feels a total Cloud Strife moment coming on, but fortunately manages to stave it off before going completely emo. "Yeah, but I ended up having to shoot her in the leg," she says. It's obvious that she's not as casually accepting of violence as most people in Cobalt. "I suppose it could've been worse, though."

* Sisip nods a bit. "Sometimes you have to do what you need to do to get the job done. I know you'd rather find another way but... it did get the job done and because of that she's been taken away and Kevin is safe. That's a good outcome."

<Ashe> "Well, it just means that I'm going to have to come up with some new tricks," she says, sounding more than a little wearied by the affair. "Not tonight, though. I have some other plans on how I want to spend the rest of tonight, and they don't involve standing around here moping."

* Sisip nods. "Good call. Anything exciting?" She leans against Angel.

<Kraken> "What.. do I do now?..." Kevin whispered and still clung to Two's back as 'they' lead Julie into the security office. She was acting like one who needed a pulse, glancing around the security room for any of those orange containment bags. Fidget...

<AnE> "Can you change him back, Miss?" He tried to be polite to Julie, glancing over and offering a sympathetic smile to Kevin in his altered state. "I mean, how long is this going to last...?" Opening the door to the office, he'd usher Julie in and immediately search for papers regarding her. Age manipulator disguised as a florakinetic?

<Ashe> She starts to walk away from the others, shaking her head as she goes. "Nope. What I have in mind couldn't be any further from exciting if I tried," she says, pulling out her cell-phone as she walks. "I'll be seein' you guys another time." Time to do a little texting.

* Sisip gives Ashe a bit of a wave as she walks off, sighing quietly. She goes to the nearest to chill. She was pretty sure security wouldn't appreciate her buzzing around like a worried mother hen. They were more able to deal with Kevin's problem then she was.

<MarloCross> Fate will once again place Marlo at the batting cage, late at night, Actually taking swings. Yup, Baseball fever again/

<Julie> "I can." Can and will are entirely different animals. "But you want it right?" The SND was showing the signs of Pulsed up mutant strain. "Well, like I said. It is temporary and will wear off on its own. But on the other hand; like the mummy said, that'll be in about twenty years or so." The computer would show that a Julie Leon - Florakinesis had been signed up, but never- appeared. If his lie detection extended to the written word, his warning would go off for Florakinesis.

<AnE> He didn't really need lie detection to know something was up. Florakinetics didn't de-age people! Sighing as he read it over, he'd lean back, looking from Kevin to Julie and back again, "Will you please change him back, Miss Julie?"

<AnE> You ever get that feeling like you're being watched...? Marlo might be feeling that right about now, though with a certain invisible mutant running around it wasn't surprising.

* Sisip leaves the snoozing Angel as she stands, stretching and making her way over to the medcenter. After taking a peek through Terran's window and finding him asleep she seeks out Lance, getting directions from the nurse staff. She comes up behind him quietly and tugs on his coat.

<Lance`Orinanthas> Lance leaps seventeen feet into the air, smashes his head on the ceiling, and is defeated. Sisip gains 300 xp and 127 gold pieces. Ahem. Surprised Lance turns around to behold Sisip. "Oh. Miss Sisip. You look determined. What can I do you for?"

<Julie> "Will you let me go if I do?" She glanced at Kevin who was trying to keep an angry face on, but couldn't quite hide that twinge of fear. Never mind the fact that his physical age just made the whole thing appear adorable. "And get me more of that drink?"

* Sisip laughs softly and shrugs a bit. "I've come to twist your arm and force you out of this place and into the evening air. You may be bigger and taller, but never underestimate the power of my pout." She points a finger at him and grins.

<AnE> "Only if I can be certain that you won't do anything like THIS again." Two would thumb to Kevin, mumbling and then sighing, "I can't get you any more of that stuff, it's bad for you."

<Lance`Orinanthas> "You're asking me out? ... You have a couple of boyfriends already, though." Totally wrong idea Lance. But hey. Whatever. "I really do have a lot of work, but I can take fifteen I suppose."

* Sisip shakes her head. "No, you goof. not asking you OUT.. just asking you out of here." She chuckles and takes his arm, leading him out of the medcenter.

<Lance`Orinanthas> So out of the infirmary Lance was lead. Dragged by Sisip's mighty woman grip. "Er... what's with the sudden change in Sisipness?" He asked. She was definitely acting odd. Well... odd for Sisips.

<Sisip> You spend too much time in there, Lance. Last thing this place needs is for you to burn out. So you're going to take breaks." She laughs a bit and shrugs. What she didn't want to say was "well due to some possible upcoming events having a doctor on speed dial may seem like the right thing to do." She leads him to a bench and makes him sit, taking a seat next to him.

<Lance`Orinanthas> Lance shook his head slightly. Once he was seated on the bench, deciding it was okay to go along with what she wanted for now, Lance peered at her. "Look. It's nice that you're trying to look out for my health but I'll be fine. Every time I go on a break or take a vacation someone either gets really hurt or dies. So I'm not doing it for very long. So."

* Sisip purses her lips and sighs. Alright, so subtle "hey wanna hang" wasn't working. Ah well, she never was good at subtle. She looks at Lance and hopes he doesn't take this next statement the wrong way. She knew she was known for being flirty but this time it was actually a serious request. "I need you to show me how to become more flexible."

<Lance`Orinanthas> He raised an eyebrow at her statement. Very spock like, in fact. "I see. Well there are a number of ways I can help you with that, some more effective than others. Some more fun than others, and some more insanely painful than others." He shrugged a bit. "Most are not meant for prying eyes, however."

* Sisip nods a bit. "I know rushing things isn't a good idea. But the sooner the better. I'm going to have a bit of a full schedule .. lately... and I need to be in better shape." Odd, since she wasn't in bad shape as it was.
<Lance`Orinanthas> "Hmm. Well..." He thought for a little bit. Leaning back in the spot he was sitting. "Alright, how soon and fast?" He asked, finally looking back at her after weighing options in his brains.

* Sisip gives a small shrug of her shoulders. "As fast as it can be done safely, while leaving me with enough energy in case I've got to do other things."

<Lance`Orinanthas> "Alright. Come to my apartment in a bit and I'll talk to you more in depth about it." He'd then hand her the information she needed for his place.

* Julie snorted at Two and Kevin. "fine! I'll reage the Fishboy" The SND would be removed, not that it needed too with the Pulse in her system. She reach out and grab the nervous little Squidling. True to her word she'd begin to restore Kevin's age, at first anyway ¬_¬ once her wrists had grown small enough for the earth cuffs to slip off Julie quit the process and made a run for it, slowed a bit by the hurt leg, and hoping this would heal on its own, unlike some other times. She looked about 14 now, she'd given most of Kevin's years back but wasn't about to return to being 5, not when she'd built up a few years of what she lost during some Pulse addled plottings a few days ago. Her escape was covered though, as luckily for the rogue age manipulator, Kevin had a bad reaction to the power being used on him twice so close together. Nothing major, he'd merely gotten ill he'd recover from that... ~~~ Soon after she fled into the night an alert would go off on the PA system: "Alert, be on the look out for... A white haired female of any age... Especially if she has an ink stain across her face." The message would then with more detail describe her clothing. "Do not approach her. Call for security if you spot her. We apologize we cannot give a more accurate description" Such was the case with shape shifters, and now Age Manipulators apparently. Another whacked out Pulsed up mutant loose on campus...~~~

* Sisip laughs and gives him a shove, standing. "You're fairly ripe yourself there Doc." She grins at him and blinks as she looks up at the PA. "Ug.. it would appear that little ... age sucker ... got away. This is going to be fun."

<Lance`Orinanthas> "Then I think we should both have enough time to shower." He wouldn't mind meeting this girl. Get her detoxed. She'd probably be an okay person. But Lance stood and began toward his apartment building. "See you shortly, miss Sisip."

* Sisip nods and trots off towards the dorms, slipping up to change. She really, truly, hoped he hadn't taken her request the wrong way. If she was going to be fit to help Felix she needed to be able to be flexible just in case tight spaces or weird movements were to be needed.

<Lance`Orinanthas> Lance headed off to his apartment as well. Up the stairs he dashed, skipping every other step as he had to do a quick bit of research on his laptop.

* Kraken He'd finished getting ill again over a trashcan in the security building. His body did not react well to too many frequent drastic physical changes. A carry over from Mutie Flu his system had become weakened and more susceptible to issues following a power that affected his form in such a physical manner. At least sixteen was better than being stuck at three... He'd never been so terrified and humiliated before... He left the security building in some clothes that had been in the Lost & Found for ages. The age manipulator was very likely to leave him alone, She seemed high on self preservation, going after him again right now would be stupid. Right now the younger looking squid mutant would hurry over to the scene of the incident to retrieve his belongings. He just wanted to return to his quarters... His stuff was retrieved and Kevin pulled down on his borrowed hat, trying to remain inconspicuous. He wasn't feeling like meeting up with anyone after tonight. Also he was incredibly grateful that no one took any pictures. He should get some sleep, yes... trying night and all that... Two said he'd call if anything came up...
Goldbolt

Return to Logs